Love at first call

*I immediately grabbed my phone and dialed the number *

"Hello, " I heard a deep yet happy and cheerful voice say.
"Hey this is Rosalyn , we met at your meet and greet and you gave me your number," I said happily.
"HEY OMG I WAS HOPING AND PRAYING YOU WOULD CALL , THIS IS GRAYSON BY THE WAY," Grayson yelled into the phone.
"I kinda figured this was Grayson haha," I chuckled into my phone , whilst Layla was screaming and jumping in the drivers seat as we were on our way to my apartment in Florida.
"So how ya been." Said Grayson
"Good actually , even better now that I'm talking to you haha."
"So tell me about yourself "
"Okay , well my name is Rosalyn , I'm sixteen ,and I live in Orlando ,Florida."
"Hey really you live in Orlando !! Me and Eth are coming down there in 4 days for our tour !! Let's meet up sometime," Grayson said overly excited.
" Sounds like a plan Stan ," I said jokingly.
"Hey we can go to the really cool skating rink in Orlando it's about five minutes from my place ,"I suggested.
"Also if you guys wanna stay with me instead of hotel your very welcome to stay ," I said as the fangirl inside of me started to show.
"That sounds awesome!! But Eth is staying with a few buddies in town so it'll just be me,"
"Aww okay , it'll still be fun anyways ," I said although what I wanted to say was hell yeah more time for me to make some moves. ( I'm a weird author with and weird mind ....fight me)
"Okay well see you Wednesday?"
"Sounds good ," I said .

When we got off the phone we were at my apartment my friend decided she was gonna stay over and leave in the morning. I was all good with it.

~~~~skip to Wednesday ~~~~~~~~~