Gender

4 1/2 months later.

Dannie's POV
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
I woke up this morning very excited.
Today is the day me and Rosalyn go to find out the gender of our baby.
Although I woke up happy doesn't make puking go away.
I got up and puked about 5 times with the help of Ethan holding my knotted hair.
I told Ethan to start getting dressed and that's what we did for the next hour.
My belly was getting pretty big pretty fast. I'm just happy I can see my little baby poking out at mommy now. It's the most sweetest thing in the world when it kicks.
So today I decided to just straighten my blonde hair and Bobby pin it out of my eyes.
I didn't put on much makeup due to the fact that it's just a doctors office.
I wore some black tights because they can stretch over my belly. I also wore a tank top under neath my vans shirt ....yes I'm addicted to vans.
I put in my Galaxy vans and waited for Ethan. He's always been the one to take a while to  get ready. He had his hair stuck up in that do of his with the pink stripe. He was wearing capris like pants with no rips in them and a plain blue shirt. I know the reasoning behind his blue shirt. He wants a boy really bad.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Rosalyn's POV
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
"Hurry up baby we have to leave now it's almost 12:30,"I said rushing Gray.
It only took me a little while to get ready.
I was wearing my stylish Gray sweat pants with a tank top and a see through pink shirt. Yes,I'm a girl supporter and so is Gray.
He was wearing Gray capris jeans with no rips and black vans with a peachy orange pinkish shirt.
We arrived at the doctors and told them why we were there and so did Dannie and Eth.

"Mr. And Mrs.Grayson Dolan,"said a nurse in blue scrubs.
"I can get used to hearing that,"Grayson whispered in my ear while helping me get up.

"Okay guys so how you been,"she asked smiling.
"Good actually. Morning sickness is easing up and I probably do it about once a week."
"Okay so I guess you wanna know the gender of your baby,"she asked
"Of course ,"me and Gray said.
"Okay so I'm gonna put some gel on your stomach and I have a monitor piece   I'm gonna roll around on your stomach and it will project onto  the screen."

She rolled the monitor piece over my lower stomach and in a matter of seconds she found our little bean.
Graysons smile brightened up the room. Tears started rolling down my cheeks ...happy tears.
"Do you want to know the gender or would you like me to put it in an envelope?" The nurse asked.
"We would like to know,"said Grayson and I
"Well guys it looks like your having a little baby girl."
"Really,"me and gray said excited.
"Really ,"said the doctor.

"Your next check up will be in 2 weeks just to see how the baby is doing and to check on the weight and heart. Your baby is growing very slowly and I'm very concerned that the baby will be very small when it's born.It might even be premature but there is a lot of things you can do to prevent the baby from dying after birth. The baby will be abnormally small when it's born and she will probably have risks at birth as will Rosalyn."
"Okay well I'll see you in 2 weeks." I said crying tears of worry.

Dannie's POV
"Mr and Mrs Ethan Dolan"
Said a nurse in orange and white scrubs.
"Hi my name is mellissa and today your here to find out the gender of you're baby?"
"That's correct,"I said.
I laid on the bed and Ethan stood beside me holding my hand.
"Well guys it looks like your having a little boy!"
"Yayy,"we both said enthusiastic.
"Your next appointment is in 5 weeks, your baby is growing very normally at a rapid pace so you guys are good"