Warmth

MATURE CONTENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 year later.
Grays POV

Rosalyn and I are a year  and 2 months strong.
Ethan and I  took a break with touring. I decided to move in with Rosalyn and Ethan is living  with Dannie here in Orlando.
We hang out together all the time , the four of us , but tonight I thought me and Rosalyn could use some party time.  There is a party going on at my friend Nates house . Ethan and Dannie won't be there because they're going on a cute little road trip together to Melbourne.

"You ready Rosalyn ,"I yelled from the front door.
She started walking down the stairs and she looked fucking  sexy.
(Picture above )
I was getting hard and I wanted to fuck her right then and there but let's just wait for the party.
"Hang on ,"I said running to the bathroom.
"Hurry up I'll be in the car ," She said.
"Okay."
I ran to the bathroom and grabbed some condoms and put them in my pocket  just in case.

I ran out side and we were on our way.
           SKIP CAR RIDE
<•>•<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
Lynn's POV
Grayson and I were getting really drunk really fast.
We ran over to the couch and I fell leaving gray and I laughing in tears.
When we got to the couch I straddled Grayson and we had like a ten minute make out session.
"Let's take this  up stairs baby girl ," he said.
We got upstairs and I took his pants off taking mine with it. It got down to where we were both completely naked. He got on top of me taking dominance as he grabbed my face and kissed me sloppily. He fondled my boobs and sucked them leaving love bites that i don't regret.
IMAGINE THE REST YA NASTIES

Next morning
Grays POV
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon and French toast. Rosalyn had apparently gotten up pretty early because she was dressed and ready to go somewhere , as tho it appeared.
She was wearing a beautiful maroon skirt with a black shirt.
Her hair was curled and she had on little makeup. 
"Mornin' baby ," I said walking down stairs.
"Good morning babe,"she said smiling her beautiful smile.
"Why are you looking all perty," I said with a southern accent.
"I'm gonna spend the day with Dannie but I thought I would make you breakfast first."
"Aww how thoughtful baby girl."

I walked up to her and wrapped my hands around her waist. I rested my cheek on the top of her head. She put down the  spatula she was using to flip the French toast and turned around to hug me. Her warm body made me the happiest guy alive.