Hangin with Dannie

*up top is what they wore ,Lyns outfit to the right ..and Dannie's to the left
Lyns POV

I went to Dannie's house to pick her up because we thought it would be more easy to take a bigger car. We plan on going to these stores in this order.
-Starbucks
-rue21
-old navy
-The mall (lush , jcpenny,Khols)
-bath and body works
-hobby lobby (Christmas is coming soon)
- forever21
-Sephora
-ulta

"Hey Dannie,"
"Hey Lyn you ready for a girls day ," she said hopping in my car.
"Ready as I'll ever be , I need this girls day."

I saw Ethan walk out of there beautiful ,big , tall house with a bag of trash to throw in the can.
"Hey Eth."
"Hey Lyn!"
I hopped out of the car real quick to give him a hug. I hopped back in and we were on our way to Starbucks.
At Starbucks
"Yes Ill take a s'mores frap to go please," I said.
"And can I also get a rice crispy bar ,"I asked.
"Yes mam your total is 9.50 (I don't know if that is the actual total) ,"
"Thank you so much ,"I said as she handed me my items.

"Hi I'm Dannie I would like a Cotton Candy frap to go with a rice crispy bar," she said pulling out her wallet.
"Okay that'll be 9.50," the lady at the front said.
"Okay thank you so much," she said as they exchanged a ten dollar bill and the items.
"Just keep the change ,"Dannie said walking away smiling.
We went straight to the car and ate our treats and then we reached rue21. We took our drink in with us.
I got 7 really cute shirts 4 leggings and 6 really nice pairs of jeans. They had a sale that day !!

"Hey Dannie I'm gonna use the bathroom will you pay for my stuff."
I handed her a 100 dollar bill and ran to the bathroom.

I opened a stall and immediately threw up in the toilet. I got my phone out and texted gray .

R-hey babe
G-what's up are you okay ?
R- yeah but i just threw up in the bathroom of rue21.
G-well did you tell Dannie
R-no
G-are you pregnant baby , is that why your texting me
R- I don't know but I don't just puke out of no where . I don't even feel bad
G-well if it does happen we both have a birthday coming up and we'll be 18 so I think we can do it on our own.
R- but baby I'm not ready to be a mom
G-I'm not ready to be a dad but that won't stop me from loving or caring for my precious baby.
R-we can take a test when I get home I gtg Dannie might be getting worried.
G-okay I love you babygirl😘❤️
R-love you too baby

When I walked out of the bathroom Dannie wasn't in there so I assumed she went to the car ...when I got in there she handed me the change from when she paid which was close to 40 dollars.

SKIP TO ULTA .

By the time we got to ulta my entire back seat was FULL

At ulta we got like four bags of things each and then left because we were both getting tired and it was getting late.  I had puked at old navy , the mall , and Sephora.

When we got to Dannie and Ethan's house I honked signaling for Ethan to come help. All the stuff in the trunk was mine and all the stuff in the back seat was hers ...mind you the trunk is HUGE. I drive a Tahoe if that tells you how big it is.
All three of us took about four bags in at a time and we all had to do two trips.
When I got home I carried in all the bags because Grayson was sleeping.

I took a quick shower and washed my face. I brushed my teeth and blowdried my hair slightly so that it didn't get my bed completely wet. I decided I was too lazy to get dressed so I just crawled in bed with my undergarments on. I tried to crawl in bed without waking Gray but I failed . He woke up right when I was crawling over him and to his surprise my boobs were drooping in his face. He started laughing , and I blushed.

"Hey baby,"he said with that adorable smile of his.
"Hey ," I said kissing him and completed my crawl.

I crawled down beside him, and I snuggled up next to him.

"Baby what if I'm pregnant,"I asked with a tear rolling down my face.
"Well then I guess we'll work together to make him or her have the best life him or her possibly can."
"But Gray I can't be a mom, I mean hell I can't even support you,"I said sobbing.
"Baby you do an awesome job supporting me. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even have smiled this morning when I woke up. I mean what kind of person wakes up at 7:30 to cook her boyfriend breakfast before she leaves because she doesn't want him to go hungry. You do. Your amazing babygirl don't ever forget that."
"I love you Grayson Bailey Dolan,"I said silent crying.
"I love you Rosalyn Jade Dolan,"he said jokingly.
"*haha* I wish baby ,"I said reaching up to kiss him.
"Should we take the test now?"
"Nahh lets wait till tomorrow I just wanna cuddle you ," he said slightly laughing.
"Okay goodnight Gray."
"Night Lyn."