Bad over good

Grayson went and got Dunkin donuts this morning because he got up early to get dressed for the doctors. He woke me up before he left so that I would be ready to go to the doctors when he got back. I got dressed , did my makeup and waited. Bree was in the living room watching the news for the first time in her life.
"Hey sissy,"I said as I walked into the living room and sat on the couch.
"Hey ," she said looking at me with her best smile.
"Grayson went to go pick up donuts and coffee if y'all want some."
"Yeah that'll be fine."
I sat and watched the news with her for a little when and then Grayson walked in. We ate then left.
*after the ultrasound*

"Well guys I have good news and bad news I'm gonna tell you the good news first because I think it will be a huge weight off your shoulder," the nurse said.
"So Rosalyn's life is no longer in danger, and the bad news. Your babygirl hasn't grown any since the last time we saw her. Since you're almost 6 months along the baby should be at least 2 lbs but she is only 1lb meaning if she doesn't step up and do her part in growing you will have a 2lb baby at birth. She will have to be on meds and at least be in the hospital for 6 months to a year. She will be on and incubator and she might even die."

"So is there a chance she may die in the womb," Grayson asked with fear in his eyes.
"Not in the womb,"the doctor replied ,"but there is a 9-10 chance for severe problems at birth along with the 8-10 chance of death." The words echoed in my head in the parking lot *8-10 chance of death*
*car ride home*

*Graysons POV*

Rosalyn turned up the volume all the way on the stereo. She just looked at the window and silently cried. When we got home she ran to our room and jumbled on the bed in a big ball and cried for an hour. I went to the bathroom alone and cried as well. I noticed that Bree wasn't there.

(The note)
Hey guys me and JD are staying at
His brothers house. We thought you might need alone time. Love you guys
Bree