Positive and Negative

Grays POV
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
I woke up early this morning because I was so scared. I couldn't sleep last night thinking of this crisis.
I have a secret to admit...but I don't think it's time to tell anyone.
Especially Lyn

Lyn's POV
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
I woke up this morning to the feel of  empty sheets beside me. I woke up to see Grayson cooking breakfast.
"Good morning babe,"he said looking at me.
"Morning ,"I said stretching then walking over to him and giving him a quick peck on the lips , "why you cooking *haha*?"
"Because I just thought it would be nice to let you sleep in a little bit and not have to cook breakfast. You can just go relax."
10 minutes later
*DING*
After doing a bit of laundry and picking up the living room I heard my phone go off .
It was my sister Bree!!(short for Brianna)
I haven't seen her in about 4 months because she's been super busy with college and trying to find a good steady job.
(Text messages)
B-hey sis do you mind if I stay for you for awhile , we're off for fall/winter break and I'm still not on good terms with mom.
R-Of course I miss you so much !! You can meet my boyfriend for the 3rd time lol.
B-thanks so much sis , I'll be there at about 2:30. Love ya 😘
R-love you too sis.

My sister isn't on good terms with my mom because she married a guy that my mom doesn't like and it all happened when she was so young. My sister was 19 when she married a boy named John David. My mom didn't like her and basically kicked her out of the family , but she is my sister and I love her so I could never just let her go.

"Hey Gray!!"
"Yeah baby?"
"My sister is gonna be here at 2:30 with her husband John David. I need you to help me clean up the house...it's a wreck!!! Btw she's staying here until New Years because she doesn't have anywhere else to go during here fall break."
"Okay babygirl."

My house was actually a pretty good sized house. It had two bathroom and three bedrooms with an up stairs and it had a beautiful yard.
Perfect for a family.
Family.
Morning sickness.
"Gray we need to take the Pregnancy test before she gets here."
"Oh yeah I went to the store this morning and bout two different kinds.
They're on the kitchen table."
"Okay thank you."

I grabbed the bag and walked to the bathroom.
I quickly peed on both of the sticks and went to the kitchen.
I laid them both on the counter ad we waited. Waited for the results that we wanted. Negative.

Grays POV
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
She laid them on the counted and I waited. Waited for the results I wanted. Positive. 

Lyns POV
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
One of the test was already done. I braced myself and it said positive. My heart sunk and I told Grayson.
"Grayson , this ones positive."
"Really,"he said with no emotion.
"Yeah," I said looking at the ground.
"This ones Positive too baby," I said picking it up and looking at it in disbelief.
"Looks like your pregnant ," he said.
"But how ..I mean you said you used protection it's impossible."
"No I didn't ," he said with guilt .

Grays POV
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
I guess now would be the time to tell Rosalyn my little secret.
I didn't use protection on purpose. I want to have a baby. I wanna start a family with Rosalyn.

Lyns POV
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
"Hey Rosalyn can you go to the living room. I have something to tell you."
"Sure,"she said with the voice I love.
"I didn't use protection on purpose. I want to start a family with you. I want you to be mine forever."
"I know,"she said.
"What!"
"I know you didn't use protection because when I woke up that night to leave Nates house ...there was no sign and I threw up all that night till you woke up that early morning to leave. When I asked you if you used protection you said yes but your facial expression said nos."
"You're not mad?"
"No baby ...no."

After that big conversation got was about 10:50 so we decided to clean. I hooked my phone up to the speakers by the Tv and we jammed out to music while while we cleaned (who else has to do that ..just me?)

After all the cleaning was done it was 12:30 so we just relaxed for the remainder of the 2 hours until they got here.
We got two  really soft blankets and went to the couch and turned on a movie. During the movie I sat  on Graysons lap and we made out for a good 20 minutes. He reached his hand down on my belly and said hey there I'm your daddy. He bent down and kissed my belly.( who else got the feel 😍❤️✌🏻️)
There was a knock on my door around 2:45. I opened the door and my sister was there.
"Hey sis !!," she said.
"Hey Bree !!"
I reached out an hugged her as tight as I could because I missed  her so much.
"Hey Grayson ,"she said ,"how are you ?"
"Good how are you?"
"I'm doing great."
" you guys can put your stuff in either of the guest bedrooms down the hall," Gray said.
"We have a big day planned tomorrow," I said !!
We all sat on the couch and watched a movie. I snuggled with Grayson and Bree Snuggled with John David while we watched Paper Towns , and The fault in our Stars.
Like always movie night ended up into make out night but hey ...that don't bother me 😏😏
"I'll brb I gotta use the bathroom," she said
"Okay,"we all said in unison.
After about 1 minute Bree called for me to come help her with something.
"Rosalyn come her I need your help."
"Okay."
I walked into  to the bathroom to see Bree holding up the two pregnancy tests from earlier.
"WHAT ARE THESE ROSALYN JADE SMITH," she whisper yelled.