Alone

*In honor of the holidays Ima be updating early this week*

Rosalyn's POV
I woke up this morning to cold sheets beside me. My eyes were puffy and red from the tears. So we're Graysons.
I went and put on make up and a cute outfit because I was taking Bree and Grayson to help me shop for the babies room. Dannie and Ethan decided to tag along and get stuff for their baby. I put my hair in a messy bun so that it wouldn't get in my way. Being at it was early December I wore warmer clothes. I called up   Dannie and Ethan so they would be ready.
*at the stores*
    Lyns pov

I walked off with Dannie and Bree to get the cribs and paint and all that and I left clothing to Ethan and Grayson.
I was shopping for a girl and Dannie was shopping for a boy so we just got beautiful white cribs and paint. I was doing a gray and yellow room for my girl and she was doing shades of blue.
"OMG girls look at these rugs, Dannie they have a dark blue and they have a gray for you they also have a pastel yellow. Guys there's sooo soft you have to get these!!!"
"Sounds good ,"I said.
Dannie gave an a approving face.
I got yellow and she got blue.
We continued with our shopping.
Me and Dannie planned on having the same things In  our nurseries so it would make shopping easier.
We are gonna paint the walls  in our houses. Except for there is one setback for me. I can't paint my walls. I live in an apartment. It's a tad smaller than a penthouse. I'm still gonna get the paint for my walls except I'll use it for extra.
Me and Dannie got a lot.

*Brees POV *

"Hey Lyn do you think I could stay at your house tonight. JD has to work and I don't feel comfortable with his brother."
"Yeah no problem but you'll have to sleep on the couch the guest room is piled with stuff for the baby already from mom."
"Okay that's fine."

"So Dannie you wanna come over and paint dresser with the boys," Lyn said.
"Sure," said Dannie,"I'll be there around 1:30."
"Wanna help sis?"asked Lyn
" of course I'll tell JD to come over and help."  I said.

*Rosalyn's POV *
"Grayson just texted me and said they were gonna meet up with Aaron. They're gonna make a video since it's Tuesday and then come home around 7:30,"I said.
" yeah Ethan just texted me and said he would be home later," said Dannie.
"Okay you wanna stay with me or you wanna go home?"
"Ahh just take me home I'm tired and I'm having pains."
"Okay."

We got to Dannie and Ethan's house and we unloaded all her blankets and all the dressers and stuff off of the trailer that was hooked to my truck.
Since it wasn't very heavy duty wood it was all pretty light other wise us pregnant women wouldn't have touched it. I gave Dannie a hug and told her  bye. Me and Bree went home and I fell asleep on the couch.
I feel asleep pretty early.

*********************

I woke up Grayson wasnt holding  me.
I didn't feel his warm skin against mine. All I felt was the cold living room couch.
I walked into my bedroom and it was barren. No Gray. No warmth. No body. No boyfriend. Nothing.
Bree had made a pallet on the living room floor. She walked down the dark hallway asking me what I was doing.
"Where's Grayson,"I said close to tears.
"I don't know."
"I'm gonna call Aaron,".