Little plan

Up top is what she wore.
Lynn's  POV

getting ready for the show ************

When the clock struck 4:45 I told Grayson to start getting ready for the show because he takes forever to get ready and the show starts at 6:00

I wore a white shirt with a pizza on it , light washed shorts , and white converse.
I put my hair in two French side braids.
For make up I had dark purple-ish red lipstick. Tan and black eyeshadow, eyeliner , mascara ,  and very contoured cheeks with highlight 💄
When I walked out of the bathroom Gray saw me and his mouth dropped to the floor. He walked up to me and grasped my hips  and kissed the top of my head.
"Your the best thing that's ever happened to me," he said putting his chin on top of my head.
"Retweet," I said laughing .

Grayson wore black ripped skinny jeans and a greenish flowing tee.
His hair was like always ....jimmy neutron....lol sorry Grayson lovers  it's just a joke babes.

He had his diamond earrings in along with a watch on his left wrist.

After we all got dressed it was about 5:15 so we decided to go to Starbucks and then to McDonald's drive through.
At Starbucks  I got a lime refresher and I also got a pumpkin spice latte.
Grayson got a cranberry refresher and a S'mores frap.
At McDonald's we just got a a 20 piece chicken nugget and a large fry and shared.

When we got to the  studio. Grayson and I were taken back stage to wait.
Grayson had about 10 minutes until time to go on stage so he sat me down and told me some stuff.

"So Rosalyn I have something to tell you about our shows and stuff."
"Okay "
"Sometimes we take our shirts off and stuff an I just wanna know if that's okay with you. Because if you don't want me to I won't,"he said.
"It doesn't bother  me love ," I said.
We kissed quickly when a manager came in and said Mr.dolan out in five.
Gray nodded his head and showed me where I would be standing. He also introduced me to Ethan which didn't make me go fangirl crazy because I've always been a Grayson kind of gal. He told Ethan about us and Ethan was excited for us.

I was put beside a speaker on the side of the stage where the fans couldn't see me.

Graysons POV
"This is it I'm gonna do it bro,"I said to Ethan.
"I know you've been talking about it nonstop since you knew she was coming to the show,"he said rolling his eyes .

Sorry guys I know this one was a little short. I'm also sorry that I haven't updated in like a day ,but I've been pretty busy with school and college applications and stuff. Love you guys so much.
PEACE❤️✌🏻️