Official

*****MATURE CONTENT ********
***right after you I said pushing here above me and slapping her butt*****
~~still grays POV~~~~~~~~~~~
We went to her apartment and I closed the door behind me I grabbed her and asked her to go to the living couch so I could ask her something.
"Can you go to the couch , I have something in my mind,"I said
"Anything for you ,"she said biting her lips.
Dang she turns me on.
We sat on the couch and I grabbed her so that she was in the position of sitting on me. I looked her in the eyes and grabbed her hands.
"I know we've only been around each for a few hours but ...will you go out with me?"
"I thought you would never ask ," she said putting her hands on my cheeks and pulling me into a kiss. I stood up and picked her up with me so that I was carrying her. She jumped out of my arms, grabbed my hand , and led me to her bedroom. She laid on the bed and I got on top of her not breaking the kiss. She makes me so happy I wanna be with her forever here in Orlando.
She started tugging at my shirt signaling for me to take it off. I jumped up and took my shirt off taking my pants with it. I took her shirt off and unhooked her bra.
Sorry guys you can imagine the rest but I'm not going any further.

Rosalyn's POV
I woke up with a beating head ache ....but still not forgetting about me and Grayson. I was dating the Grayson Dolan, I mean who has the chance to do that. I'm one lucky gal.

I got up out of my bed and went to the bathroom, trying not to wake sleeping jet lagged Grayson.
I was scared of what I saw in my reflection ...yep I got laid.
My hair was half up half down and the ponytail was stuck in the knots of my hair. My dark lipstick was no longer on my lips ,but On my face. The only thing I had on was a bra and underwear. Man I kinda looked like a crack head off the streets.

I brushed out my hair , washed my face , and reapplied my makeup lightly. Just some concealer , foundation ,and mascara. I put my hair into a hair pony tail. And I heard a knock on the bathroom door. Shit ...I'm half naked with no clothes to put on ..oh well, nothing he hasn't seen.
" I feel like shit ,"he said looking me up and down.
"Same ," I said , "but hey let's make the best of the time we have together." I said while hugging him.
I released him from my grasp and he followed me to my bedroom and watched me get dressed. I slipped on my denim shorts and I switched bras and I watched him bite and lick his lips as he watched me.
Before I put on my new and clean bra I walked over to gray and gave him a big ,wet ,and sloppy kiss. As I was hugging him I felt his boner rise and I backed away and put my bra on.
"Damn you're sexy babe ," he said as no one was listening.
"Yeah okay ," I said sarcastically.

I put on a shirt that said "I speak fluent physco"
And slipped on my brown sandals and walked to the kitchen. While Grayson got dressed I started cooking breakfast. I made chocolate chip pancakes and bacon.

When he came to the kitchen the food was ready and we sat at the dining room table. He had on sweatpants and no shirt which was a pretty sexy sight.

"This is delicious baby girl."
"Thanks Gray , thought you could use it after the long foodless night last night."
"My dinner was pretty good ,"he said winking at me.
"You're so dirty minded," I said laughing.
"What do you wanna do today , "I asked.
"Netflix and Chill "he said yawning
"Sounds amazing to me ..wanna go for lunch down at the sand which shop later?"
"Sure," he said.
He was finished and he walked over to the sink and started washing his plate .
"Don't worry about it babe , I'll get it ."
"I'm not gonna let you do so you might as well let me do it," he said stubbornly
I walked over to the laundry machine , got our dirty clothes and put them in the wash.

Later on we got some blankets, turned off all the lights in the house except for the kitchen light, and switched the TV to Netflix . We ended up watching Greys anatomy and Ghost whisperer.
I loved snuggling with gray.
" hey I have a show tomorrow , so if you wanna go I can get you tickets for backstage."
"Sure sounds great,"I said excitingly.
"What time."
"Starts at 6:00."
"So you wanna rest that day or do stuff, "
I asked ?
"Probably rest ," he said
Then he looked looked at me sincerely , grabbed my hands , and told me he loved me.

{{{Thanks everyone for the views ...I post everyday so I'll see ya tomorrow }}} xoxoxoxo❤️❤️❤️