I dont care

*2 months later*
There is one more month till I have our baby girl. We have decided on naming her Caroline Ann Dolan. Dannie and Eth are naming there's Asher Lee Dolan.

We went to the doctors Friday and she is no longer at risk. I've started eating more and she has grown so much in 2 months. 

We haven't made her room yet because me and Grayson are buying a house!!! Not renting!!
It's a 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath house!!

It's beautiful.

But there is some bad news. They're making Grayson go on tour again.

Today we are moving in and Grayson has to get ready for his flight to Australia, his first stop. He is being forced to go on tour through his managers. He tried to object and so did Ethan. They both are having babies. Being that we are both 8 months pregnant,  we can't go. This means that they won't be here for the birth of their children. When me and Grayson found out he wouldn't be here he ignored me all day. That's how he deals with things saddening. He ignores the problem along with all people , even Ethan. He woke up happy this morning because this is his last day with me and Ethan , the people he loves most. Grayson and I packed all our things in boxes and all we gotta do is load our furniture and boxes on the trailer. We have to make at least 3 trips.

I picked up the boxes with our plates and bowls and pans and all kitchen things. There was about three boxes.

"Rosalyn put that down," yelled Ethan.
"Why I can't just sit here and watch you guys do it all. It's my stuff. I need to help," I snapped back , " sorry Ethan I didn't mean to snap at you I'm just stressed out."
"It's okay I understand but you don't need to lift this stuff. It could send you into labor and no one wants that."

"Okay I'll just get the babies stuff."
"That'll be okay I guess."

While I was carrying the boxes of the babies things , I saw Grayson helping Ethan carry the couch. Holy hell he is fucking sexy. He had no shirt on and he was putting strength into it making him ripped and sweaty and it was a sexy sight.
"Hey , Ethan ? Where's Dannie?"
"Oh she went to go pick up food for us she'll be back later," said Ethan.
"You staring at me," Grayson asked smirking?
"Hell yeah I am," I said biting my lip.
Dannie walked in with the food. She brought McDonald's.

Grayson and I sat on the couch together and Dannie and Ethan sat at the table. Just so we could get alone time before they have to leave. It's 12:30 and there flight is at 8:00.

I ate all my food then snuggled up next to Grayson.
"I'm so fat Grayson," I said looking at my belly and frowning.

"Hey , don't say that. Your beautiful. You have a beautiful thing growing inside you. Your not fat," he said lifting up my chin with his hand and kissing me.

"What am I gonna do without you being there to help me through birth,"I said starting to cry.
" I don't know baby, but everything is gonna be okay. Brianna (Bree) is gonna help you through it," he said a tear rolling down his cheeks.

"But I want you to be there if something goes wrong."
He didn't answer. He just stared at the floor clenching his jaws and fist.

"I'm not going," said Grayson,
"They can't make me go , my wife ---uhh girlfriend is pregnant and she isn't gonna go through this alone. No woman should have to go through it alone. Especially not my woman. I'm gonna stay here even if I have to fight managers to do it. I'll be here baby now dry up your tears because I'm not going anywhere."
He picked up my hand and kissed it. He wrapped me in the warm hug of his and we stayed like that.

*Dannies POV*

I didn't eat. I just cried. Ethan ate all his food silently. Looking at the table with no expression. He finished and I grabbed both his hand from across the table.
"I'm gonna miss you babe,"I said tearing up.
"I'm gonna miss you too,"he said as a tear hit the table.
He sniffles up his snot and wiped the tear off the table.
"Who's gonna be there for the birth," he asked.
"Peyton(her sister),"I said.

"Well Cameron's off for Christmas break already so if help is needed call her."
"I will baby."

"I can't do this alone,"I said looking at the baby and back at Ethan's eyes.
"And you won't. I'm not going. I don't care what the managers say. If I lose my touring right , so be it. My family is more important than fame. I'll still have YouTube. I'll be here babygirl don't you worry,"he said getting up and hugging me.

*Rosalyns POV*

Grayson got up and turned to Ethan and they both looked at each other.
"I'm not going on tour,"they both said in unison.
"I don't care if I lose touring rights. This baby needs me," Said Ethan.
"I don't care either. Rosalyn isn't gonna go through this alone."

They gave one another one of there bro hugs , after Grayson hugged me and Dannie hugged Ethan.

"Okay guys stop crying," I said cry laughing , " let's get unloaded."

GUYS I DROPPED A SUBTLE HINT ON WHATS HAPPENING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. DID YOU SEE THE HINT???COMMENT BELOW!!