Surprise

Rosalyn's POV

I woke up this morning and I threw up out of no were.
"BABE!!!"
"What," he mumbled through his sleepy voice.
"I just puked."
"Oh no , are you okay ,"he said walking into the bathroom.
"Grayson," I said sternly.
"What if...,"
"No don't think like that ....your not pregnant we used protection."
"No we didn't Gray."
"FUCK FUCK FUCK! , " he said running his hands through his hair.
"I was supposed to start my period yesterday ..and I didn't."
"So what does that have to do with anything," he asked confused.
"Grayson if a woman misses her period it most likely means she's either pregnant or has some issues."
"Well we need to do a test or something," he said worried.

Grayson got dressed and fixed his hair. He ran to the store without me because I was very sick and I kept puking.
We did I have to drink that night.
I'm only 16 what if I really am pregnant. I'm not ready to be a mom.
I don't think Grayson is ready to be a dad either. I mean we're  sixteen and we haven't even started life yet.

I heard Grayson open the door.
"Hey babe ," I said walking into the living room.
"Here ," he said frustrated, " go piss on the damn thing."

He threw it at me and I grabbed it and went to the bathroom.
I couldn't pee so I went and drank a couple of glasses of water and waited it out.

10 minutes later~~~~~~~

"ROSALYN COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP , ITS TAKING YOU AN HOUR TO PISS ON A GOD DAMN STICK," he said angrily .
I looked at him with horror as a tear rolled down my cheek.
"Shit Rosalyn I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell it's just im scared ya know. I'm no were near ready to be a dad I'm only 16 , and you don't seem to ready yourself. I just wanna get this over with to see if I'm a father or not. Either way I will still love you the same,and if you do end up pregnant I will be here the whole way. I have to take control of my responsibility. I will love the baby if you end up pregnant ,but with whatever happens I will always love you ...I'm sorry babe." (Goals )
"It's okay I understand," I said walking towards him and hugging him.

I went to the bathroom and peed on the stick ...one line is negative and two lines is positive
I peed on the stick and walked out the bathroom.
"GRAY-SON!!!?!?!?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry this chapter was a little short ...so do you think the test is + or - message me or leave a comment what you think ...also I haven't written the next part yet so comment what you want the results to be and I will take the most requested.