The call that ended it all

This is a short chapter. Its just a filler.

We woke up the next morning and we were soooo hungover. I couldnt even think straight. We decided to just chill.
"Lets just chill today," said sleepy Grayson.
"Okay sounds good," I said turning on the tv and grabbing the blankets.
We were about 15 minutes into a comedy sitcomwhen my phone started ringing. It was mom.
Maybe she was calling to tell me avout how bug used the big girl potty by herself with no assist. Or maybe she wanted to tell me that bug wants to talk.
"Hey whats up mom."
"Sweety Im so sorry," she said sobbing. I could barely make out her words. Grayson looked at me worried because he could he screams through the phone.
"Mom calm down speak clearly," I said into the phone. Grayson started getting anxious.
"It's bug sh- she-she is-isnt o-kay," she said sobs between each words.
"Mom what the fuck happened," I screamed getting worried.
"Accident. We had an accident. Hospital. We're at the hospital. Im fine but bug need you my dear. She's taking her last breaths."
I ended the call. Grayson was standing next to me and we broke down in each others arms. Our life. The reason we wake up everyday with a smile. She's dying.