#4

Seokjin|

Pink'92: hi

Hoeseokie: omg

Pink'92: wut?

Hoeseokie: I wuz supposed 2 txt u first

Pink'92: and?  Does that make a difference?

Hoeseokie: OK ok geez

Pink'92: sry

Hoeseokie: it's okay

Hoeseokie: wyd

Pink'92: walking to my next class, wbu?

Hoeseokie: same

Hoeseokie: if only I knew wut u looked like

Pink'92: and u never will, well unless u cared

Hoeseokie: I care

Pink'92: I gtg

-

//Seokjin continued walking to his class when he bumped into someone, he looked to see that it was the person he was texting earlier. "Sorry," was all he said as he made his way past him while blushing.

Seokjin made his way to his class and sat in his usual seat. The front seat in the middle row. He took out his basic supplies he needed for this class and waited patiently. He was always the first one to class, he was never late to a class ever.

He adjusted his glasses and scratched his nose in a non attempted cute way.

"Cute," he heard and looked up at the speaker. He just stared at the person he heard known as Jackson. Jackson said no more as he walked to his seat in the back. Seokjin looked back to the front of the classroom as the teacher walked in.

"Good morning class, today's top question. What does life mean to you?" the teacher spoke. He shot his hand up.

'of course he's gonna raise his hand'

'he's the smart-ass'

'teacher pet'

He heard few students mumble and frowned but smiled again when the teacher picked him.

"I believe life is a bad dream, and death is when we wake up," Seokjin answered. The teacher nodded, "Excellent answer Mr. Kim as expected from my top student." he smiled at me. "Thank you" was all he mumbled quietly.

"Hey nerd are you saying you're gonna kill yourself, 'cause we wouldn't care at all," a student said.

"Excuse me sir, we do not tolerate that kind of behavior in this school or in my classroom. So I suggest you shut your mouth and pay attention or I can send you to the principals' office." the teacher snapped.

The room filled with silence.

"Now let me begin today's class thank you very much." the teacher continued. And, as he said, began the class. //