#15

Seokjin|

/Seokjin finally opened his phone to see new messages from two people.

/Phone/

>>Text!Me<<

Hoeseokie sent you 12 new messages!

>>Messages<<

You have 2 new messages from Iron Man Boi

/Phone Off/

/Seokjin opened the messages he got.

Iron Man Boi:

Hyung where are you?

Why aren't you answering?

Sent: 5:15 pm

-

Hoeseokie:

hi

hey

¿?

r u ok?

Sent: 4:43 pm

y aren't you answering?

no one ignores me!

well except for Yoongi-hyung but that's besides the point

Sent: 8:54 pm

answer me!!

pleaseu

or else I'll punish you

;)

ok I'll leave u alone.

Sent: 10:27 pm

-

/Seokjin giggled. Hoseok actually texted him? Seokjin felt the fuzzy feeling in his head from the alcohol he was drinking effect him.

This was his first time drinking.  Ever. He always told himself to never drink because it was bad, but now he just wanted to clear his mind from everything.

His crush on Hoseok that he knows that nothing's ever gonna happen between them.

His friends.

The mysterious guy who raped him.

His father's death.

His depression.

Everything.

He sipped more of his drink and chuckled when he felt someone put their arm slyly around his waist.

"What is someone like you doing here?" the stranger said. Seokjin smiled.

"Are you judging me?"

"No. I'm complimenting you."

"Well it sounds like you're doing the complete opposite mister."

Seokjin poked his finger onto the strangers chest. The stranger chuckled.

"Wanna head to the dance floor babe?"

Seokjin answered by leading the person to the middle of the club where it was crowded with sweaty people dancing.

He began grinding his a*s against the stranger. The said stranger placed his hands on Seokjins waist pulling Seokjin closer.

Seokjin guided the stranger's hands around his torso. He turned around to face the stranger, the stranger wrapped his arms around Seokjins waist again.

Seokjins arms around the stranger's neck as they danced. Seokjin working his hips side to side sexily while the stranger kissed his neck.

"Wanna go somewhere private baby?" The boy said in Seokjins ear and bit his ear lobe. Seokjin gasped a moan.

"Okay."

"I'm Suho by the way."

"I'm Seokjin, nice to meet you Suho."/

-

🙂

No words.