#31

Seokjin|

"Why didn't you tell me you were with the f♡cking player of the school?"

"He doesn't really want us open to the school yet."

"He's a player! He's gonna hurt your feelings hyung, I don't want to see you hurt again."

Seokjin bit his lip. Hoseok was the player of the school but he said he changed. And he's shown Seokjin that he has. The bell rang and he left to his class saying a small 'I have to go' to Jimin and Chanyeol.

He arrived and saw a girl on Hoseok's lap and he got out the class again. He was aside the door with his back against the wall breathing heavily, he looked back in the classroom to see the girl gone and Hoseok on his phone. He sighed and scolded at himself.

You're just seeing things Seokjin.

He walked back inside and Hoseok saw him, but didn't smile or wave hi to Seokjin. Seokjin was slightly upset but he understood.

+

"I know we're dating and all, but we can't show it in school. Okay?"

"Why?"

"It doesn't matter just don't be touchy with me at school."

"I'm not touchy."

"Whatever."

+

Seokjin smiled at Ken who sat down next to his seat in class.

"Hey Jinnie, how you've been?"

"I'm fine, what about you?"

"I'm great thanks. Are you sure you're fine? You look a bit down."

Seokjin shook his head smiling.

"No I'm fine."

"Are you really really sure?" Ken snickered. Seokjin laughed. "Yes I'm sure."

"I'll get the truth out of you."

Ken began to tickle Seokjin and Seokjin couldn't hold his laughter in. Seokjin tried to tickle back but Ken pinned Seokjin's arms down.
Seokjin was still laughing that he didn't recognize how close they're faces were.

"So? You gonna tell me the truth now?"

Seokjin pondered cutely at the question and jokingly answered,
"Nope."

Ken chuckled and tickled Seokjin again.

"Children, children. Enough playing around. Class is beginning."

The teacher said already done with the whole class. (me as a teacher 😂)

Ken released Seokjin, both of them still hiding their little laughs. Hoseok on the other hand was staring at them emotionless.

+

Seokjin opened his house door and entered. His house was quiet, obviously because he lives alone. But someone apparently came to visit.

There was a knock at his door and he opened it.

"Hyung you better tell Jungkook and I all the details about you and that player."

Taehyung appeared at the other side of the door with Jungkook next to him.

"Hi guys."

"Just spill the juice."

Taehyung said barging in Seokjin's house. Jungkook still waiting for his permission to come in.

Seokjin ran after Taehyung and found him in the kitchen serving himself some juice.

"What? I got thirsty."

"Jungkook baby, my child, you can come in. Close the door please and thank you."

"Hey! Only I can call him baby."

Taehyung snarled. Seokjin just rolled his eyes and went to sit on his couch.

-

But seriously though. How can you not ship Kenjin?

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! 😭 My wattpad is being really weird.