#34

Hoseok |

His mind was off somewhere else. He's never been this miserable and tired in his life. His throat was dry, his hair was messy. He looked dead.

"Hoseok? What's the answer to the question?"

He looked up, but looked away once again.

"I'm sorry I don't know, and I don't care."

The teacher was about to scold at him but said no more. Hoseok rolled his eyes and put his head down.

-

Hoseok gripped on the girls waist as she sat on his lap. She rolled her hips at a steady pace as he was in a different world. He tried to forget about Seokjin but this b♡tch was not helping. He got up from the chair and motioned her to get off. She was shocked when he left without saying a word. He slammed the door and left her alone in the classroom.

"Hoseok, what's up bro? You've been acting weird for the past three days. Chick problems?"

Hoseok shook his head. Jackson looked at Kyungsoo, they were thinking the same thing.

"Is it because of Seokjin? The guy you used to date?"

Kyungsoo asked. Hoseok perked up at the name but remembered what happened between them and sighed. Jackson looked at Hoseok.

"Hoseok you need to talk to him."

"I don't, he said it himself. Just to forget it."

Hoseok showed no emotion on his face. Kyungsoo frowned and Jackson grabbed Hoseok by the shoulders and shook him back and forth.

"Hoseok wake up! Open that stupid mind of yours! You love him! I've never seen you this miserable ever. After a breakup you're always fine and have no reaction to it! But your relationship with this Seokjin guy is more serious than I thought. If the breakup between you two made you not have the mood to hook up with someone else like you always do then there was something much more between you two."

Hoseok stood there, baffled at what Jackson had said. He processed everything in his mind and finally asked.

"What should I do?"

"Talk to him stupid, did you not hear what Jackson just said to you? You need to get your ears checked."

Hoseok glared playfully at Kyungsoo but got serious once again and looked at Jackson. Jackson looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Talk to him."

Hoseok nodded and ran out the school to his car.

-

Hoseok barged into Seokjin's house without a second thought. Once he was inside he stopped. It was dead silent in the house. He walked inside more and found no sign of Seokjin. He saw his phone on the counter in the kitchen. He saw a bunch of texts from a contact named Iron Man Boi.

He decided not to snoop into his business, he didn't have the right. He placed the phone back down and looked around the house again. He passed a door and heard a splash coming from it. He tried to open it but it was locked. He used all his strength to opened the door and he finally managed to open it.

Inside seemed to be the bathroom, he looked at the tub to see it full of water. Seokjin under the water, his face turning pale. Tears in Hoseok's eyes, he ran to the tub and pulled Seokjin out.

"Seokjin. What were you thinking."

Hoseok sobbed. He hugged Seokjin not caring if he was getting soaked by Seokjin's wet clothes.

-

Hoseok stared at Seokjin as he slept peacefully on the bed in his room. Hoseok noticed a note on the counter and picked it up.

To whomever finds this note.

The day has finally come. The day I've been waiting for. I'm ready to die. I don't have any reason to live here anymore. I just let people down, I can never be good enough for anyone. There's no one to be there for me when I'm down, no one to tell me I did a good job, no one to tell me they're proud of me, no one to tell me that they love me. I'm just alone. I've always have and always will. I'm not wanted. No one had given me a chance, except for one person who is really special to me. He gave me a chance to feel love, the chance to feel like I do belong, a chance to know that there is someone who I can go to. But it turned out that he never meant it at all. And the worst thing is that I still love him. He still has a special place in my heart. But now is the time that I go. It's for the best, then everyone will be happy. And so will I when my last breath is taken, when the beating of my heart finally stops. So this is it I guess.
Goodbye.

Hoseok couldn't stop the tears from falling. A tear fell on the paper. The note slowly fell from his fingers, he didn't know what to think. It was his fault that Seokjin attempted his suicide. It was the society who made him feel this way as well. He sniffed and wiped his tears away with his sleeve.

He grabbed Seokjin's hand and kissed his knuckles.

"I'm so sorry."

-

🙃 I updated again 💞