#11

Hoseok|

//Hoseok woke up to the smell of sausage and egg in the morning. He got up confused.

I moved out of my parents, my mother shouldn't be here

Hoseok thought. He washed up and headed downstairs afterwards. He saw a figure in the kitchen cooking. He rubbed his head.

Did I sleep with someone last night?

He came up behind the other being in his house and tapped his shoulder. The other person jumped in fear and held up an inverted turner, that he was using to cook the eggs, at Hoseok.

Hoseok looked at the face of the person.

He's cute. I would bang.

Hoseok recognized that face somewhere but he couldn't quite process it, he has a hangover after all.

"Don't go up behind a person like that! You scared me." The person said. Hoseok chuckled.

"Who are you? Did I do anything naughty to you last night?" Hoseok asked. The other blushed at the question.

"I-I'm Seokjin, and no you didn't do anything to me last night." Seokjin answered.

"Then why are you here?" Hoseok said a bit rude. Seokjin looked down ashamed, and Hoseok felt guilt in his body, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like that. I just have a hangover. But what did happen last night?" Hoseok asked more nicely.

Seokjin nodded and turned back to cooking the eggs. Hoseok rose an eyebrow.

"The eggs will burn. But yesterday I was walking home and you and your friends were drunk. One of them beat me up in an alley, before it can go farther you stopped him. You left but came back and took me to your house and helped me with the wounds. And you let me sleep here." Seokjin explained.

"So that's why you have a cut on your lip and a bit of a bruise on your eye?" Hoseok asked realizing. Seokjin nodded.

"I'm Hoseok by the way."

Hoseok took a pill he had in the cabinet to help his hangover and went to the couch and turned on the TV.

|A few minutes later|

"Your breakfast is ready H-Hoseok," Seokjin announced. Hoseok went to the table where he saw his food, "You didn't have to make me breakfast."
"It was the least I could do." Seokjin said.

Hoseok looked around the table to only see one plate for him. "Where's your food?" He asks. Seokjin averts his eyes quickly and says, "I'm not hungry."

"You should eat to like, I don't know, recharge your energy? From yesterday?" Hoseok suggests.

Seokjin shakes his head, "I'm fine."
Hoseok let it go and began to eat. Hoseok moaned at the taste in his mouth, "This is delicious."

Seokjin blushed and pushed up his glasses, "T-Thank you. I should get going. T-thanks again for letting me stay."

"You're leaving already?" Hoseok pouted. Seokjin nods. "Do I keep your clothes or should I-"

"Keep them. Besides you look cute in my clothes." Hoseok said smirking. Seokjin blushed yet again and he got mad at himself for blushing so much.

He got his stuff and headed out the door.

Hoseok picked up his phone and decided to text someone.

|Phone|

Hoeseokie: morning

Pink'92: good morning

Hoeseokie: my head hurts so much 🤕

Pink'92: why?

Hoeseokie: hangover

Pink'92: oh sorry that I can't do anything about it

Hoseokie: it's okay. This food is actually helping

Pink'92: I knew it would

Hoeseokie: what?

Pink'92: uh I have to go take a shower! bye

|text message end|

That was weird. What did he mean?

Hoseok thought.//

-

Hiiii!