#38

Hoseok|

When the couple arrived home they sat on the couch. Eating the cookies and milkshake.

Seokjin snuggled up to Hoseok's side, resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

"I love this."

"I love you."

Seokjin looked at Hoseok surprised.
"What?"

"I love you, Kim Seokjin."

Seokjin blushed and smiled. Hoseok poked Seokjin's blushing cheek.

"You're so adorable."

"I love you too."

Seokjin rushed out. Hoseok stared at Seokjin. Seokjin couldn't handle the quietness so he decided to say it again.

"I love you. I love you Jung Hoseok. I love you. I love you. I love you."

Seokjin choked on a sob. He realized how real those words felt. He felt those words coming out as the truth.

"I love you too princess."

Seokjin didn't think twice. (no pun intended)
He placed his lips on Hoseok's soft ones. Hoseok placed his hand on the nape of Seokjin's neck, deepening the kiss.

"You know I can always show you."

"Show me what?"

"How much I love you. I can show you, if you'd let me."

Seokjin kissed Hoseok's forehead.

"Yes. You may."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Y'all gotta wait till the next chapter tho.

AHA.

I might update it after this one. Also thank you guys very much for +700 votes and +5k reads. I never thought this book would get that much love. 😂
So i thank you guys so much for that. 😽💜

Also please pray for Jackson. He got sick at a fanmeet and was sent to the hospital. (at least I think they sent him there.)

He always tells us to be healthy but he's over there sick. He deserves all the love in the world.

💘💕