#25: Date Pt. 1 ♡

Seokjin|

Seokjin has never been this nervous for anything. This is his first official date. He was slightly bouncing on his feet as he waited outside the mall for Hoseok. It was a Friday and he was actually happy it was so they didn't have to worry about school the next day.

He looked at the time on his phone to see it was 5:33 pm. He sighed as he continued to wait patiently. He shifted uncomfortably and shyly as someone who was out there waiting as well was staring at him. Seokjin pretended not to notice, but it was hard 'cause when he looked into their direction to see if they stopped staring, they still were.

5:38 pm.

He bit his lip in anticipation for Hoseok to arrive fast so he could get away from the stranger.

"I know you see me."

Seokjin ignored the person pretending not to hear.

"Don't play pretend."

"I'd f♡ck you so hard if we weren't in public." The stranger said with lust in his voice.

"I'm sorry to say this but his a♡s only belongs to me."

Seokjin turned to see Hoseok. He smiled in relief. For two reasons actually.

One because Hoseok actually came and two because he wanted to get away from the stranger.

"Who do you t-"

"I'm his boyfriend and we are on a date right now. And we really don't want a mental a♡s b♡tch ruining our day. Plus for your information I'm the only one with the ability to f♡ck him."

Seokjin blushed at what Hoseok said. Hoseok walked with Seokijin alongside with him into the mall. He intwined their hands together, Seokjin looked down at their hands and smiled.

"So what store do you wanna go to?" Hoseok asked smiling. "I don't know. You choose." Seokijin offered.

"No you're supposed to choose."

"Why me?"

"Because you're the girlfriend in our relationship." Hoseok cheekily said. Seokjin blushed but he looked up in awe as he saw a pink pastel store. Hoseok noticed, he smiled and began walking to it. Seokjin practically ran into the store excitedly.

The walls of the store were pastel pink, the floor was designed as a checker board. He saw a bunch of cute pastel hoodies and he ran to them.

"Hoseok look they have the one I saw online!"

Hoseok laughed, "Do you want it? Which one is it?"

"That pastel blue one. Oh my gosh they have Polaroids!" Seokjin exclaimed. Seokjin took a size larger than him of the hoodie and ran to the section of different colored Polaroids.

"I should get the pastel pink one. But then I also like that yellow one too." Seokjin argued to himself. Hoseok chuckled adoringly at the older who acted childish. It was cute.

"I'll just take the pink. I like pink more."

"What do you do with that?"

"You take pictures with it duh." Seokjin said giggling. "What are you gonna get?"

"Eh I'm not into pastel colored stuff that well. But I only like it when I'm with you." Hoseok said smiling. Seokjin blushed, "Shut up"

-

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm back.

Sorry for the wait I feel like it took me forever to update.

I know it's late but Happy Birthday Taehyung. You are perfect just the way you are. You make us laugh by your funny and childish ways that we love. Never change. We love you ♡.