#10

Seokjin|

//Seokjin walked through the halls of the school holding two huge books heading to return them to the school library. It was a few minutes since the last bell of the day rang. He always stayed after school in the library to do homework.

Event though it was a Friday the school still had the nerve to give them homework over the weekend, so Seokjin wanted to get over with it so he can have a peaceful weekend. He opened the library doors and was greeted with a familiar female voice, "Good evening Mr. Seokjin, gonna stay for a while I'm guessing?" Irene asked with a smile.

"Yes Mrs. Joohyun-"

"Please just call me Irene, I feel old," Irene says. Seokjin nods and heads to a table to work.

|2 hours later|

"I'm sorry but you have to leave we're closing up the school Seokjin," Irene said with an apologetic smile. Seokjin nods, "Oh no it's okay I'll just go to a public library."

Seokjin makes it out of the school and takes his phone out to look at the time.

5:30 pm

He puts it back and heads towards the way to the public which was not that far from the school. Once he went inside he headed straight to a table and worked on the homework he had left.

10:00pm

"Attention everyone, the library is now closed. Please take your belongings and have a good night." The worker said on the speaker.

Seokjin did as told and headed out. While he was walking home he heard laughter and chatter coming from behind. He looks back and sees Hoseok and his friends.

His eyes widen and he looks back front holding the books more tightly against his chest.

"Hey! You!" one of them shouted.

He tried walking faster but they caught up to him and pulled him in an alley. The strong grip on his arms hurt that he knew that there were going to be bruises.

"Where do you think your going beautiful?" the one bruising his arms says. Seokjin smells the alcohol reek from his breath and his nose scrunches up in disgust.

They're drunk.

"Answer me dammit!" the boy pushes him to the floor causing Seokjin to drop his books next to him on the ground. Seokjin feels two fingers under his chin forcing him to look at the boy he recognized as Namjoon.

"If you don't answer me, I will punish you without hesitation." Namjoon says.

"Please let me go," Seokjin whimpers. Namjoon chuckles, "It's not gonna be that easy Princess."

And so Namjoon throws a punch to Seokjin and Seokjin takes the pain. Without fighting back.

After a while all Seokjin felt was pain, he also felt blood drip from his bottom lip. His eye swollen a bit. Bruises on his arms and surely on his legs and his body. He was shaking. Namjoon was about to throw another punch but someone stopped him.

"That's enough RM, you're gonna kill him," Hoseok said. Namjoon ignored what he said and punched Seokjin again making him cough up some blood. "Namjoon stop!" Hoseok pulled Namjoon back from the broken figure on the floor.

"What the f*ck man!? Do you want to get arrested!?" Hoseok yelled. Namjoon glared at him, "Whatever, it's not like we give a f*ck if this kid dies," Namjoon said. He left with the others, Hoseok slowly trailing behind them. When they were out of sight Seokjin tried to get up but failed.

He groaned in pain. Hoseok came back quietly, while the others were distracted, and saw Seokjin.

"I'm sorry he did this to you," he said to Seokjin. Seokjin said nothing. "Come on let's go to my house," Hoseok said as he put Seokjins books in his backpack. Seokjins eyes widen at the countless ideas of what Hoseok might to do him at his house.

Hoseok picked Seokjin up bridal style. Hoseok was surprised at how light Seokjin was. When they got to his house. He gently placed Seokjin on the couch and headed to kitchen and came back with a warm wet towel.

He cleaned the blood on Seokjin while Seokjin blushed. Hoseok smiled, "There. All done."

Seokjin thanked him quietly. Hoseok smiled wider if that was even possible. "Well I'm not letting you sleep on the couch, I have a guest room you can sleep there," Hoseok said.

"Wait sleep!?" Seokjin blushed yet again. "Yeah you're not in the shape to go back home duh," Hoseok says.

Hoseok leads Seokjin to the guest room and lent him clothes and left Seokjin.

"Good night!" Hoseok yells from the other side of the door. Seokjin mumbles a good night and changes.

He heads to the bed and pulls the covers up. And he let's sleep take over. //

-

Real chapter.

Happy Birthday Jin. You are a precious human being I love you so much.

And his Christmas Version of his song omg it killed me and the ending I-

He's beautiful okay? Love him. Protect him. Appreciate him.