#30

Seokjin|

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Seokjin shot out of his bed at the sound of the fire alarm going off. He ran to the kitchen and saw Hoseok frozen in front of the pan with a big fire going on, looking at it with shock.

"Hoseok! What are you doing, put the fire out!"

Hoseok was taken aback by Seokjin being awake. Seokjin rushed to get a hand towel and fanned it in order to stop the fire. Hoseok got the little hose from the sink and shot it at the fire.

Though he was aiming at the fire, he actually shot at Seokjin.

"Hoseok not at me! At the fire!"

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

"I'm sorry you're just so hot, I couldn't find another way to-"

"Hoseok there's no time for puns! There's a fire in the kitchen!"

"Oh right!"

Hoseok shot at the fire with the water. Seokjin crouched down so he wouldn't get wet.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-

The fire alarm stopped and Seokjin looked around.

"Oh gosh, look at this mess. What were you doing anyway?"

"I was trying to make you breakfast! You made me breakfast and I wanted to do something for you too!"

"You took me out yesterday. I'm fine you don't have to do something big just for me." Seokjin said.

"So can I finish my pun?"

Seokjin sighed.

+

Jimin and Chanyeol were knocking at the door of Hoseok's house. They expected Hoseok to answer but actually it was Seokjin.

"Seokjin hyung!?"

They both exclaimed at the same time. Seokjin's eyes widen and he ran inside and forgot to close the door. Hoseok noticed the door was open when he came out of the restroom. He looked at Jimin and Chanyeol in shock.

"Did you just f♡ck my innocent and precious hyung!?"

Jimin yelled at Hoseok. Hoseok blinked rapidly and was about to say something but Jimin beat him to it.

"Imma beach slap you!" (😈)

"Woah woah woah! Jimin calm down, let him speak. And then you can b♡tch slap him." Chanyeol grinned.

"Beach."

Jimin muttered directing it towards Hoseok.

"Listen Jimin I didn't f♡ck him-"

"Yet." Chanyeol giggled but Jimin slapped his arm.

"It's just we've been talking lately I guess." Hoseok shrugged.

"Talking about having se-"

"Stop! Only do that with Baekhyun hyung."

Chanyeol blushed but stopped talking.

"We've been looking for him all day! We checked his house but he wouldn't answer and we came here because your neighborhood is near his. And because I remember you wanted to talk to him on the roof at school. So what's going on bud! You better not have hurt him cause I've been working out and I swear ill-"

"Jimin that's enough. I think he understands," Chanyeol said, "But yeah man, what's been going on?"

"It's kind of a long story." Hoseok said.

-

Love you all 💕

Thank you for 300+ votes.

💓

Jungkook's gonna graduate next month! I'm still not ready! I'm gonna cry like a proud mother.