#36

Hoseok|

Hoseok concentrated on the pancake mix he was pouring. He and Seokjin missed school today. For two reasons. One, Seokjin needs time for comfort before going back. Two, so Hoseok can stay with him.

"Hoseok, you don't have to stay really, it's fine."

"No. I'm staying, I don't care if I miss classes. I never cared about them anyways."

Seokjin chuckled. He sat on the couch wrapped in his warm blanket. He began to watch a cartoon while Hoseok laughed at him.

"What? I don't care about my age, I can still watch cartoons if I'd like."

"I know I know. It's just cute."

Seokjin got flustered and covered his face with his blanket. Hoseok giggled and headed to the kitchen.

"No!"

Hoseok turned around confused. Seokjin rushed past him to the kitchen.
"You don't have to cook for me. I can do it myself, I don't want you to over work yourself just for me."

"I don't care, I want to take care of you." Hoseok said. Seokjin sighed.
"But you don't have to. Why-"

"Because I'd do more than just over work myself for you."

Seokjin immediately shut his mouth. He looked down. Hoseok came up to him and put his finger under Seokjin's chin, making him look up again.

"If you want to cook that bad, then cook. But you're not gonna do all the work on your own."

Seokjin smiled and went to cooking.

+

It's been a few weeks since the incident, and Seokjin has only felt happiness because Hoseok was always by his side. He wants to ask Hoseok something important. But he was always too shy.

Hoseok noticed Seokjin all shy while they were watching a movie together on the couch.

"Is there something bugging you? If it's me I can stop-"

"No it's not you it's me. Hoseok. C-can I ask you a question?"
Seokjin bit his lip worried and scared of what Hoseok's answer would be.

"Of course, you can ask me anything."

Seokjin took a deep breath.
"Please f♡ck me?"

H O L D U P

P A U S E

y'all didn't really think it was gonna happen already did you? 😆
I was just messing with y'all.
Back to the story.

💜

"Hoseok, the past few weeks you've shown me that you've changed. And I see that I can finally forgive you. It's just, do you think we can try again?"

Seokjin got scared again and scooted all the way to the other side of the couch, curled up in a ball. Hoseok laughed and went to him.

"Of course we can. I'm so happy that you forgive me, I promise I won't f♡ck this up again. If I did I won't ever forgive myself, and I'd cry everyday knowing that you put your trust in me and I just took it for granted. Kind of like what I did. But I won't ever hurt you again. I promise my princess."

Seokjin blushed at the familiar nickname. Tears formed in his eyes as he looked at Hoseok. Hoseok caressed Seokjin's cheek.
"Oh my gosh, I didn't mean to make you cry. Oh princess I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. These are happy tears."

Seokjin took a brave turn and made the first move. He placed his lips on Hoseok's. And Hoseok kissed back.

-

I love playing with your feelings guys, forgive me 😂💜

But I will tell, in probably like 2 or something more pages. Y'all gonna need holy water and a bible cause things are gonna get steamy. If you know what I'm talking about.

Note that it's actually gonna be my first time actually publishing a chapter with smut

Note that it's actually gonna be my first time actually publishing a chapter with smut. 😂 so I hope you guys'll enjoy it.