#17

Hoseok|

Blasting music. Blinking lights. Crowded people on the dance floor. Hoseok was in the middle with people watching him dance to a song called, Cypher pt. 3.

Once the song was finished he went to get a drink. The bartender was his friend, Im Jaebum. He met Jaebum at a café which was unusual but they got along really well.

He never slept with Jaebum because Jaebum was already dating someone named Youngjae. He had met Jaebums' friends one time. But he never slept with anyone of them.

Especially the one who was innocent, but not the youngest one but acted like it, BamBam. (just go with it) Mark was very possessive of BamBam, whoever got real too close to BamBam he would give you a look that would definitely send a message to back off. Hoseok was certain Mark already had eyes for BamBam.

Jackson and Jinyoung were dating and it was obvious. Yugyeom, well Hoseok actually doesn't know about the young one.

"Can I get a water Bummie?" Hoseok asked.

"Don't call me that. You cutting down your drinking habits a bit?"

"You could say that."

Jaebum handed him a water bottle. Hoseok muttered a thanks and drank out of the bottle.

"So how's you and Youngjae?"

"We're great actually, how's you and.... um. Are you still sleeping around?" Hoseok nodded as an answer. Jaebum sighed.

"You have to stop and find someone soon Hoseok. Have ever thought of those who you hurt? You take them for granted. I'm not being the boss and telling you what to do with your life. I'm just saying."

Hoseok stays in silence. Jaebum was actually right. He hurts people too much.

"Where are you going? Leaving the fun already?"

Hoseok heard a voice say behind him. He looked to see Namjoon gripping on a familiar person's hand. He saw a glimpse of pink on their hair and an idea popped into his head.

Maybe it's the person I've been texting!

He thought. Their username has pink in it. So why not?

He saw the exit door close and saw the pink haired person gone.

"I'll be back." (did no one else think of the terminator? No? Okay)

Hoseok said to Jaebum. He headed to the door but a girl stopped him by placing her hands on his chest.

"Wanna dance?"

"Uh I'm actually on my way to leave. Sorry."

She pouted and left. Hoseok ran to the exit and ran out.

Once he was out he saw a car leaving. He didn't have the chance to look at who was driving or the license plate.

"Dammit!"

-

Another update for you lovely people reading this book! 💕

O(≧▽≦)O