#24: Hoseok

|Hoseok|

He was stupid.

Hoseok admitted this. He was so stupid. How could he not know it was Seokjin all this time? Was he blind? He was right in front of him the whole time. It was obvious.

-

"E-excuse me, our teacher assigned us as partners for the project."

Was the first time he ever heard Seokjin's beautiful voice. He adored how shy and scared he got 'cause he was talking to the best heart breaker in school.

He loved how tense he got as well when he told him to meet him at the rooftop. He now regretted what he said to him,

"You're right, the person isn't a disgusting nerd like you."

He felt guilt build up in his stomach as he thought about the countless feelings Seokjin felt after he said that to him. He probably made Seokjin hate himself more.

He didn't want Seokjin to believe that he's ugly or that he's someone who doesn't belong here or anywhere.

He wanted Seokjin to feel loved, and feel that he has a purpose and a meaning to be here. Living on this earth.

Hoseok was gonna make him feel that way from now on. He's changed thanks to Seokjin.

"Don't go up behind a person like that! You scared me."

It was really cute how Seokjin was terrified when Hoseok tapped his shoulder the night he stayed over after Hoseok helped him from Namjoon's beating.

Hoeseokie: the food is actually helping.

Pink'92: I knew it would

Hoeseokie: what?

Hoseok facepalmed himself as he looked at the text. He was so stupid.

He finally realized it was Seokjin when he had called him right when he was drunk. The voice sounded so familiar to Hoseok. That it finally hit him the day he confessed to him.

It was the cute nerd who was assigned as his partner for a class project he has fallen for this whole time.

-