#12

Seokjin|

/Seokjin walked into the school with fear. What if Hoseok found out that he's the one he's been texting and the one who he helped the other day.

"Jin hyung!"

Seokjin turned to see Jungkook walking his way.

"Guess what?"

"Yes?"

"Taehyung hyung asked me out today and he gave me a kiss on my neck. What does that mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Um, it's a person's way of saying they like you a lot." Seokjin said trying not to make it sound so dirty to the younger.

"So he likes me too?"

"Of course Jungkookie, that's why he asked you out," Seokjin laughed. Jungkook blushed.

"Oh! Guess what I found out" Jungkook said as they started walking to their class.
"What?"

"Jimin hyung asked Yoongi hyung out!" Jungkook said cheerfully. Seokjin gasped.

"Oh my gosh really!? What did he say!?"
"He said yes!"

The two started jumping up and down holding each others hand. (kind of like Hoseok's and Jin's dance in War of Hormone)

"The ship has sailed!!" They both exclaimed at the same time. "What are you guys talking about?" Jimin asked.

"You and Yoongi are dating now! You guys are gonna get married and have babies!" Jungkook said. Jimin laughed at the younger,

"I can't get pregnant kookie."

"But- but when two people love each other they get married and they do something and one of them gets pregnant and that's you hyung!" Jungkook whined. Jimin blushes a light shade of red.

"And it's too early to talk about marriage anyways."

"But he loves you and you love him right?" Seokjin asked. Jimin nodded. "Then he's gonna ask you to marry him soon." Seokjin confirmed.

"So are you guys just gonna stand there and block the door or are you actually gonna let me go in?

They all turned to see Hoseok standing there with an unpleasant emotion showing from his face.

"Um you can go in first," Jungkook said kindly. Hoseok nodded and began walking to the room but stopped when he saw Seokjin. He scanned him up and down.

"You. Me. Rooftop. We're gonna have a talk." and with that Hoseok walked to the class.

"What was that about hyung?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know Jiminie, I don't know." /

-

Another real chapter. I decided to update today. I have a game today for a soccer tournament and I wrote this in the car. And now I'm gonna be late cuz my mother decided to go to the bank and couldn't find her card.

I also forgot to mention that Jungkook introduced Seokjin to his friends. So that's why he knows what Jungkook was talking about and who Jimin was.

But anyways. Thanks to those who are reading this book. I hope it's okay.

Again thank you. Love you guys. 💕