#39

beware

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Hoseok trailed his kisses to Seokjin's neck. Finding the perfect spot. Seokjin softly moaned as Hoseok continued on his neck. Seokjin put his hand in Hoseok's shirt, outlining his abs. Hoseok took off Seokjin's shirt, Seokjin following by taking off Hoseok's. Hoseok trailed his hands on Seokjin's body.
Seokjin giggled and Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"I'm ticklish."

"Cute."
Hoseok teased and Seokjin blushed. Hoseok easily picked up his princess.
Seokjin wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist.

Hoseok took them to the bedroom and placed Seokjin on the bed. He hovered over him and kissed him lovingly.

Seokjin switched their positions so he was the one on top. He pulled down Hoseok's sweatpants, and raised his eyebrows when he saw that Hoseok didn't have any boxers.

"You're very naughty."

"Thank you."

Seokjin kitten licked the tip of Hoseok's member teasingly.

"No teasing princess, please."

Seokjin obliged and took in Hoseok's member. His hand holding the rest he couldn't take in.

Hoseok didn't want to hurt his princess by thrusting his hips, f♡cking his mouth. Which is not easy to do when he looks at the beautiful image of Seokjin's lips around him, so he gripped the bed sheets to restrain himself.

"Princess, I'm not gonna do it this way."

Seokjin released himself from Hoseok and looked at Hoseok.
Did he do something wrong?

Hoseok flipped them over again, him on top. He flicked away the strand of hair from Seokjin's face and kisses his cheek. He removed Seokjin's pajama pants along with his boxers. He took a moment to look at the beauty in front of him. Seokjin blushed and tried to cover himself.

"Stop staring."

"You're beautiful princess, how can I not stare?"

Hoseok kissed Seokjin's neck, and Seokjin placed his hand on Hoseok's shoulders.

"I don't want to hurt you."

Seokjin shook his head and kissed him assuringly.

"You won't. I want this."

Hoseok took the lubricant and spread some on his fingers. He inserted one and Seokjin jolted.
"I'm sorry princess."

"It's okay, I'm just not used to it yet."

Hoseok thrusted his finger. He inserted his second digit, scissoring Seokjin in preparation. Seokjin thrusted himself on Hoseok's fingers, a moaning mess.

Hoseok removed his fingers and Seokjin whined at the loss of feeling. Hoseok placed one Seokjin's legs around his waist, so he could gain more access. He spread the lubricant on his member and lined up to Seokjin's entrance. He slowly entered Seokjin. Seokjin screamed in pain. Hoseok inserted all the way and kissed Seokjin in an attempt to distract him from the pain. Seokjin nodded, signaling Hoseok to move.

Hoseok started out slow, not wanting to scare his princess right away. Seokjin began to moan loudly as the pain began to turn into pleasure.
"F-faster? Please."

Hoseok listened and began to thrust into Seokjin harder and faster. Seokjin curled his toes, and his eyes brimmed with tears from the amount of pleasure. Seokjin gasped as Hoseok hit a certain spot, and he covered his face too shy to say.

"Don't cover your face princess. I want to see you."

Seokjin just buried his face into Hoseok's neck.

"R-right there feels good."

"Your sweet spot."

Seokjin at this point couldn't control his moans. He was in a pleasurable trance from Hoseok's thrusts.

"Princess I-I'm close."

"I am too."

Hoseok released in Seokjin and Seokjin let go few seconds after. Seokjin blushed and Hoseok cooed.

"How are you so cute even after I made love to you."

"M-made love?"

"Of course. I didn't just f♡ck you. I made love to you."

"I loved it."

Hoseok kissed Seokjin passionately.

"I love you Kim Seokjin."

"I love you too, Jung Hoseok."

-

I suck lol.

Hope y'all enjoyed this piece of trash ✌
(I actually worked hard on it 💝)

Goodnight my sweets! 💕