#16

Warning: slight smut I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seokjin|

/Suho grabbed Seokjin by the arm and led him away from the crowd.

He dragged Seokjin until they made it to an empty room with a king sized bed. Suho pressed Seokjin against the wall and pinned his hands above him.

He began sucking at Seokjin's neck, trying to find that spot that sends Seokjin over the edge. He knew he found it when Seokjin moaned.

He bit at that spot until he made a newly purple mark visible on the milky white skin. He tugged at the hem of Seokjin's shirt,

"May I?"

Seokjin just nodded as a response. Suho was met with the perfectly tanned, smooth skin of Seokjin's chest. He ran his thumb over a bud. Seokjin arched his back at the feeling.

"You're a real sensitive one aren't you Princess? May I call you Princess?" Suho asked.
Seokjin whined but answered in a small voice, "Yes."

Suho continued to play with the sensitive bud as he kissed those soft plump lips of Seokjin. Seokjin moaned in the kiss.

Suho pulled away and brought Seokjin to the bed and pushed him onto the mattress. He took off his own shirt and hovered over Seokjin.

He claimed Seokjin's lips once again. Suho's lips slowly began to trail down Seokjin's sensitive body.

He unzipped Seokjin's skinny jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers. He rubbed his hands over Seokjin's pale and smooth thighs. He bit on the pale thighs and left marks.

He bent Seokjin's legs so his knees were up and he spread his legs. A pink rosy hole in his sight.

"A-ah! Sh-Sh*t!"

Seokjin yelped as he felt Suho's wet muscle invade his hole. Suho worked his tongue in and out, giving pleasure to Seokjin.

Squelching noises could be heard along with Seokjin's high pitched moans. Suho pulled away.

"You taste really good Princess."

Suho took off his pants. Seokjin's eyes widen. Flashbacks coming to his mind.

* "Please stop!"

"You're beautiful. I bet you'd look more beautiful with my cock inside you."

"N-no please I don't want this."

"Oh c'mon baby. You can't resist."

"No! Ah! No stop it hurts!"

"Aw I'm sorry baby but I love your sweet tight hole around me."

"Please stop."

"Can't do that." *

Seokjin blinked and saw Suho getting ready to do the real thing. He stopped Suho.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this."

Suho was dumbfounded.

"What? What do you mean? The best part was coming."

"I'm sorry I just can't."

"I have protection with me anyways, if that's what you're worried about."

"No I'm not worried about that. I just can't I'm sorry."

Seokjin left once he had finished putting his clothes on. He was met with the booming music and people crowded together. He tried to push past his way to the exit but a hand stopped him.

"Where are you going? Leaving the fun already?"

Seokjin looked to see who it was and he gasped. It was Namjoon.

Seokjin pulled his hand away and ran out of the exit. He dialed a number to someone he could trust.

/Phone/

*Dialing*

"Hyung?"

"Jungkook can you pick me up?"

"Huh? Hyung where are you?"

"I'm at the bar. The one next to the tattoo shop."

"Ok I'll ask Taehyung to drive there since I don't have a license yet."

"Ok whatever just pick me up please."

"Ok bye hyung."

/Call ended/

-

😐

What?