Accalia - Moving?

Chapter 1 (Being re-written)

"What do you plan on doing for your birthday?" My best friend Megan asks me.

"Ohh. Yeah. What are you planning?" My other best friend Jessamine says, walking on the other side of me.

"Um. I have no clue." I say truthfully. My birthday or 'special' birthday as my mum puts it is in a couple of days and I have no clue about what to do.

"I know!" Jess shouts out. "We could so totally have a house party!" The thing about Jess is she is a very loud person and doesn't care what people say about her. She's laid back and seems to forget everything you tell her. Unless it's important of course.

"We?" Megan asks. She is the more caring and quiet one who everyone seems to forget is in the room. That's why she knows everything about everything because people always forget she's there. You could call her a chameleon. And she never, I repeat NEVER, forgets anything.

"I mean Ace should have a house party, scene as it is her birthday and all." Jess corrects herself. Did I mention that she seems forget that we aren't triplets. We are three different people with three different birthdays.

"I don't think my mum will fly for that idea. Don't you remember the last house party I threw?"

Jess grew quiet while Megz snickered in the background. Of course Jess remembers the last time I threw a house party because I was grounded for like six months and we had to help my mum pay for the damage that happened to the house. I wasn't allowed out at all, but I went out anyway. My mum can't control me and it's not like I didn't tell her I was going out. She just shrugged and said to ring her if I was staying over at someone's house or be back by midnight.

"So house party can be scratched off the list. How about a day at a spa or something?" I suggested. We were nearly to my house where I could see my older brother working on his motorbike.

"Oh Yeah!" They both said at the same time, giving each other a high five over my head. Yes I am that short.

We laughed and said good bye when we got to my front garden.

AAA

I walked up to my brother who was bent down on his haunches, putting something back into place on his bike. "Hey." I said waving a small wave and walking past him.

"Hey, Ace. Could you come give me a hand quick?" Caleb, my brother, called after me.

I turned back around and made my way over to him. "Sure." I placed my bag on the floor and bent down next to him. "What do you need me to do?"

"Could you hold that into place?"

I did and it carried on like that for a while. Not quick at all. I knew how to take a bike and car engine apart and put it back together, that's the only reason Caleb lets me help him when his best friend, Daniel, isn't at the house.

We finished with the bike and headed into the house to clean up before dinner.

"Hey mum!" I called as I made my way upstairs.

"Hello honey. When you're cleaned up can you come down I need to tell you something." My mum shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah." I called as I slipped my neon blue t-shirt off over my head.

AAA

I showered really quick and made it down stairs in record time. Or so I thought but Caleb beat me and had a smug smile on his face. We were always in competition for one reason or another. I guess you could say it keeps us entertained.

My mum was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of tea in her hands. I knew by the look on her face that I wasn't going to like the news she had.