Accalia - Chapter 10 - She's Dead

Hey!!! So so so so so SORRY for the late update. I kind of got writers block but it's gone now so YAY!!!!!

So this is, i think anyway, a little violent... just a warning.

Let me know what you guys think by Voting, Commenting and fanning, as it inspires me to write more and upload faster...just a hint. ;)

LOL! Enjoy!

Amz  

XD

For the first time in a while Dolph had left me alone. Well he’d crashed on my bed with me in his arms after our shower, so technically he didn't know that I had left the room.

Walking into the front room I was trying to come up with ways of explaining my three day absence. I knew my mother was going to freak out and start rambling about how she could be a grandmother in a couple of months, then go on to tell me what I should and shouldn’t be doing. I was so not looking forward to this.

“Ace, where were you for the last three days?” I was expecting this from my mother but instead it came from Caleb. My mother was sitting on the sofa looking at me for an answer. “The last time I saw you, you were going shopping, but not only do you not go shopping you don’t come home for three days.”

I walked up to him and pulled him into a hug. He automatically wrapped his arms around me. I felt him take a deep breath as if he needed it to comfort him and to assure him that I really was there. He always was protective of me. I pulled away from him and sat down on a sofa.

“I went into heat.” My eye widened and my hands flew up to my mouth. That was not meant to come out like that. “I…mean half way to the shopping centre we… I started to feel all hot and feverish. Then the waves started and yeah. I guess I went into heat.” I shrugged and looked at the floor, waiting for their reactions.

“Oh my word! My poor baby! Are you alright?” I felt my mother wrap my head in her arms as she hugged me to her. “Are you pregnant? Can Dolph smell it yet?”

“No Mum, he can’t smell it, maybe in about three days. I thought you knew all this?” I tried to get out of her hold but she wouldn’t let go. “Mum you need to let go of my head now.”

She laughed which was not the reaction I was expecting. “I might be a grandma soon.” She had a large grin on her face. “But I won’t get ahead of myself and I’ll wait ‘till Dolph confirms it.” She smiled and got up off the couch and left the room.

My mouth was gaping like a fish. Did she really just say that? I was expecting her to be upset and worried not happy and patient. I think she’s coming down with something.

I looked toward my brother who was still standing in front of me. He had a frown on his face but he didn’t look too upset. I think that’s a good thing.

“I guess my little sister is growing up.” He pulled me up from the couch into a quick hug then left the room. A few seconds later I heard the back door slamming shut.