Accalia - Chapter 14

Wow this is the fastest I think I've ever uploaded...LOL

Enjoy!!!

XD

Chapter 14

I was sitting on Megz bed waiting for her. I was going to get the full details on what was going on. I admit I haven’t been a very good best friend, but I planned on fixing that.

She had no idea that I was in here, so when she walked into her room and saw me she screamed.

“Oh, my God!” Her eyes were wide and her hand reached for her heart. “Ace! What are you doing in here?”

“Oh you know I haven’t been a very good friend so I decided to have a sleep over with you.” I had the world most innocent smile on my face. “Can’t I spend some quality time with my BFF?”

She wasn’t fooled. “What are you really doing here Ace?”

“Well…we really are having a sleep over…and you are telling me everything.” I narrowed my eyes at her in a mock glare to make sure she knew what I was talking about.

“Oh. Come on Ace.” Bingo. “Do I have too?”

“Yes now sit your ass down and get talking.” I got up from the bed and closed her room door. “We are not leaving until I know everything.”

Her eyes went wide then closed as she sighed in defeat. “Fine, but I’m warning you now there’s not that much to say.”

AAA

“I thought you said there wasn’t much to say?” I was shocked. “I mean I know you said it with as little words as possible but…are you really giving him a chance?” I was curious. She gave in earlier then I thought she would.

“Yes. I mean he’s never really given me a reason to turn him down.” She shrugged. “I know he’s a bit old but that doesn’t really count because he’s a werewolf…right?”

I smiled. “I suppose, I can’t really talk. Besides if he ever does anything to hurt you and I find out he will regret it, but we have an agreement so he won’t.” I smirked.

She just shook her head.

We had been talking for about half an hour when we heard a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” Megz called out as she got up and made her way to the door.

“It’s me.” Connell called back. “I need to speak to you.”

I got up as Megz opened the door and passed Connell on my way out.

“I’ll leave you guys to chat. Megz if you still want to have that sleep over then you know where to find me.” I winked at her, which made her blush.

I laughed as I walked down the hall toward my room.

I knew they would wait at least until Megz was legal so I didn’t have to worry about her too much. Since when did I become so chill?

I walked into my room and heard Dolph in the shower. I was really tired so I got changed into my PJ’s and climbed into the bed.

I was out as soon as my head hit the soft pillow. I didn’t even notice that Dolph had joined me until I woke up the next morning.

The sun was streaming through the gaps in the curtains, which annoyed me to no end. I wanted to sleep.

I groaned and pushed my face into the crook of Dolph’s neck. I felt his chest rumble with a purring sound but I didn’t react, like I said I wanted to sleep.