Epilogue

The final part  :'(

Hope you enjoy. AN at the end

Epilogue

Six months later…

I never would have thought having kids at sixteen would ever be a good thing and I do wish that it would have happened later but now I could not even imagine my kids not being in my life.

When Dolph found out what we were having he literally looked like his cheeks were going to split his smile was so big.

 He had been playing x-box with some of the other pack mates and I was reading a book in the back garden when I heard the backdoor nearly fly off its hinges from the force Dolph used to open it, then I was in his arms and I was being spun around without any clue as to why he was so happy. Once he had put me back on the ground he had finally managed to contain his excitement just enough to tell me what was going on.

We had three pups on the way, two boys and one girl. I was so happy that I was having three but I was scared as hell.

How was I going to cope looking after three babies? I mean surely one is enough of a handful at first?

Anyway, they are three months old and all look like they got half of my features and half of Dolph’s. The boys, Riley and Jake have Dolph’s dark hair, his nose and my brown eyes. I can tell they are going to be little heart breakers one day.

Amelia, my little girl, has my blond hair, my nose and Dolph’s eyes. It was kind of weird how that worked out but I loved them all.

Megz had decided to finally go official with Connell. They are taking it slow and I am happy for them… as long as I'm not an aunt too soon.

Gage had disappeared. He left a note saying he didn’t like not looking for her. We hear from him now and then but he still hasn’t found her.

Uncle Colin had decided that it was time he stepped down as Alpha after what had happened with the crazy guy. He said he was too old for it.

Dolph has been Alpha for about a month and he’s loving every bit of it. He said it was just like before when he was still the ‘acting Alpha’ when Uncle Colin was away, only now he didn’t have to ask for permission when he had to make a big decision.

The pack members are great and are always eager to help me with the little ones whenever I have had a sleepless night.

Thinking about it now, maybe this move was good, and I feel guilty for everything I did and said to my mother when she decided to tie me up and put the child lock on the car door just to get me here.

All in all everything is perfect…which scares me because nothing stays perfect for long.

AAA

So this is the last of this book. (Sniffles) :(

I have started to come up with the second book... if you guys are interested that is. :)

Thank You to everyone again for reading, commenting, adding to library's and fanning... You guys are AWESOME!!!!

XD