AN

I know I haven't updated in a while and I am sorry for that, I just have not been in the right state of mind to write and I tried but nothing came out like I wanted it too.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has, is and will be reading this story. You guys really do make me want to write more and more.

I want to say a special thank you to VivianeCoelhoAraujo because when you added Ace to your long since update library it really sent a shock into my system and knocked me back into writing mode. Thank you!!!

Now for some news... I will be updating Ace today and it will be the final chapter. This is pretty sudden even for me, I got the feeling that it was dragging a bit so I decided to just end it. There will be an epilogue and possibly a second book but that's up to you guys let me know what you think... I have so many ideas my head feels like it can't hold them all. :)

So who wants a sneak peak???

If not STOP READING RIGHT NOW!!! I MEAN IT!!! LOL

If you do want a sneak peak...keep scrolling V.V

I see you couldn't resist... XD enjoy

Sneak Peak:

“Well that was eventful…Not” I walked through the front door of the house with Megz right on my heels.

“It wasn’t that bad. If you had actually paid attention at all you wouldn’t have been bored.” I rolled my eyes at her, earning me a punch in the arm.

“I was listening it’s not my fault I already know what they are talking about, nor is it my fault that they make watching paint dry seem much more entertaining.” I walked a little further into the house then stopped, making Megz walk into me from behind.

“What the---“ I covered her mouth to make her stop talking as I listened to the soft footsteps of someone in the kitchen.

I looked at Megz and held up my finger to my lips to make sure she stayed quiet. I slowly made my way over to the kitchen door, making sure my shoes made as little noise as possible.

I sniffed the air and smelt an unfamiliar scent in the air mixed with the packs scent as well as the slight hint of blood. I rushed into the kitchen and gasped at what I saw.

Am I Evil???

hope you liked it... XD