Chapter 6

Dedicated to ^^ because she made the cover on the side... THANKS!!! >>>>

Dolph kept the kisses going as he left my lips and made his way to my neck. I giggled when his lips brushed lightly over the thin skin of my neck. My neck was sensitive and my weak spot. Normally I would cringe when anything got to close, but when Dolph did it, it felt good.

His hands rubbed lightly down my body like he was memorising it with his touch. The light touch of his fingers made me shiver with pleasure. His fingers left a trail of goose bumps making me shiver even more.

My legs were still wrapped around his waist as he started to move lower down my body, kissing my neck and collar bones, moving from left to right then back again.

In the back of my head I knew I shouldn’t be doing this, but something in the front of my head kept me from saying or doing anything to stop it. And to be honest I didn’t want to stop.

I felt Dolph’s tongue over my pulse and it made me freeze. Was he going to bite me? Was I ready? Did wolves really mark each other with bites? I didn’t really care at the moment. Besides, I had no control over my body, yet I was still drawn to the aspect of mating with my mate. Mine.

“You taste even better then you smell.” He said as he continued to kiss and lick my neck. “I have waited for you for so long. And now that I have you, I won’t lose you. No one other than me will even think of touching you, and if I find out someone has, they won’t be thinking for long.” He said his voice going a bit deeper with the growl in his voice. I shivered loving what his voice did to me.

He made me feel wanted and desired. He is our mate and will always want us and desire us. I think that was my wolf talking to me, but I didn’t pay much attention as my mind was on all the sensations Dolph was making me feel.

He started to lightly nip my skin all over my neck then followed to kiss away the dull ache that he had created. His hands had stopped on my thighs and he pulled my hips closer to him, not that I could get any closer. I felt how hard he was against me making me shiver once again, just thinking about what was about to happen.

 AAA

Walking into the kitchen about an hour later was a relief because I was starving. My mum was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee, talking to my ‘uncle’ Colin.

I walked over and put the kettle on. This got their attention, not that I wanted it in the first place.

“Morning Ace. How are you feeling?” My mum asked as she got up and refilled her cup at the coffee machine.

“Better.” I said. I wasn’t really in the mood to talk because I hadn’t had my cup of tea yet. I love tea and require at least 4 cups a day otherwise I’m a moody bitch. Simple fact.

As I was pouring the milk into my tea I felt a large pair of hands slip around my waist and a hard, muscled body against my back.

“Hey.” Dolph whispered in my neck, near the mark he had just put there. “We need to talk about tomorrow. But you have to eat first.” As he said this he put four slices of toast into the toaster and grabbed a cup from the cupboard just above my head, his body didn’t lose contact with mine for a second.

“Okay.” I took a sip of my tea and decided it was alright. Then got myself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the kitchen table.

Dolph sat in front of me with his four slices of thickly buttered toast and mug of coffee.

“So tomorrow is your birthday and the day you were meant to change. But it looks like it’s just your birthday because your change hit early. That’s never happened in our pack before so everyone will be keeping an eye on you. You will not be alone for long tomorrow because to be honest we are not sure what will happen. So it’s just precaution. Can you try not to lose it tomorrow?”