Accalia - Chapter 11

AN at the end.

ENJOY!!!!

She was kicked out of the pack. I wasn’t there when it happened but Dolph was and he said that she had it coming for her. Apparently attacking me was the last straw.

I was angry that she wasn’t put down or something. Well, now I don’t have to worry about getting into any more fights with her.

I got out of the shower. It was six in the morning, way too early in my opinion, but I had to get ready for school. I decided that I wanted to go so I wouldn’t be confined to the house during the day.

I was nerves but not as bad as I would be because I knew Megz was already going to the new school. She said it was good but the only problem was that Connell was the PE teacher. I laughed when she said that. They still hadn’t ‘got together’ as far as I know but they were tolerating each other better.

The time to leave came and went. I was in Dolph’s Audi with him driving, me in the passenger seat playing with the radio and Megz was in the back seat with her headphones in.

“Why do Radio stations always play shit music in the morning?” I growled to myself. Dolph laughed next to me. I glared at him. “What?”

“Nothing much, just that… you really are not a morning person are you?” He smiled in my direction. He was looking, how do I put this, delish? Yummy? Edible… you get what I mean. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt that stretched over his bulging muscles and a pair of jeans that weren’t too tight or too loose. He shook his head and faced back toward the road. “I love it when you look at me like that. Eyes full of lust but you should stop Megz is still in the car.”

I laughed and turned away. Like I would ever get carried away with someone else in the car. I heard Dolph take in a deep breath that stopped abruptly. I wasn’t interested enough to look over to see what the problem was.

About half an hour later we pulled into the schools parking lot. The school wasn’t massive but it wasn’t small either. It was a two story red brick building but there were other building behind it that looked similar. The school was surrounded by trees, easy escape access.

As we got out of the car I saw people starting to look over. Some girls made their way over to Dolph. I just raised my eyebrows and shook my head.

“Do you have my timetable?” Megz got it out of her bag. “Great, I have science first.”

“At least you have me in every lesson.” Megz shrugged as she glared at the girls talking to Dolph.

I wasn’t worried about him and them because I know he knows better and I’m itching for a fight so I’m silently hoping for one of them to make a move on him.

Bingo. A leggy brunet just shoved her chest against my man. From what I could hear her voice was whiny and squeaky, so annoying. I walked over to Dolph, grabbed the brunet by the hair and pulled her off him. She wasn’t expecting the assault so she lost her balance and fell on her but.

“Next time keep your chest to yourself.” I smirked at her then turned toward Dolph. I glared at him. “You can leave now.” I turned around to leave just as a bell sounded but Dolph pulled me back so I was against his chest.

“What no good bye kiss?” He had buried his face by his mark on my neck and I felt him take a deep breath.

“No, see you later Dolph.” I pulled myself out of his grip and followed Megz toward our first class. I heard him growl low then I heard him close his car door as he got in it.