Accalia - Chapter 18 - Final

As promised here is the Final chapter it's quiet sad really, I will really miss writing Ace but as they say all good things must come to an end. :(

There will be an epilogue which will be up as soon as I finish it. Pinky Swear!!!

Enjoy XD

Morning sickness, the bane of my existence. I had woken up to the horrific feeling that I was going to hurl everything that was in my stomach. Not a nice feeling.

I have never been so happy to see a toilet in all my sixteen years of being on this planet.

Once I was sure that I wasn’t going to be sick a fourth time I jumped into the shower and got rid of the awful feeling that always came after you were sick. The warm water caressed my body as I stood under the shower head just enjoying the feeling of calm taking over me. The scent of jasmine filled the steamy bathroom as I washed my body and orange blossom as I washed my hair.

Walking out of the bathroom I walked over to the bed and grabbed the side of the mattress. I pulled it up and felt the floor shake as Dolph hit the floor.

I smirked when he started to moan in pain. I walked around the bed and stood over his half naked body.

“What was that for?” He pulled himself into a sitting position and rubbed his face, trying to wake up a bit.

“Well this is your fault.” I pointed toward my bump that seemed to get a little bigger every day. “If I have to suffer you will too.”

I spun around and got dressed. I put on dark skinny jeans, a loose fitting coral top and a pair of black three inch ankle boots. My hair had a slight wave to it and my make-up was going toward the natural look. I added a delicate silver watch and my necklace just before I walked out of the room.

I really don’t know what has gotten into me. I mean it’s a Monday morning and I am up and ready in time to leave and not be late. Scary.

As I walked into the kitchen I was handed a cup of tea and told to sit down by none other than Megz.

“I heard you this morning, you doing alright?” I nodded as I nearly downed the whole cup of tea in ten seconds flat. A plate with toast was placed in front of me. “Eat up don’t want my nieces or nephews to starve.”

I shook my head and got up to search the fridge for something to put on the buttered toast. I smiled an evil smile when I saw what I wanted. I grabbed the items and marched back over to my toast. I decorated my plate with grated cheese and added a load of rocket on top. Mmmmmmm… rocket.

I smiled again as I began to devour the plate of heaven in front of me.

Connell walked into the kitchen and went straight for Megz, hugging her from behind as he whispered in her ear. She chuckled and shook her head as she started to get ready to walk out the door.

“You ready to go, Ace?” I nodded and grabbed Dolph’s car keys as I walked out the door.

*

“Well that was eventful…Not” I walked through the front door of the house with Megz right on my heels.

“It wasn’t that bad. If you had actually paid attention at all you wouldn’t have been bored.” I rolled my eyes at her, earning me a punch in the arm.

“I was listening it’s not my fault I already know what they are talking about, nor is it my fault that they make watching paint dry seem much more entertaining.” I walked a little further into the house then stopped, making Megz walk into me from behind.