Accalia - Chapter 17

It took longer than expceted BUT here it is!!! ENJOY!!!!

XD

Chapter 17

“I thought I told you to never come back Gage.” The anger in Dolph’s voice broke me out of my thoughts. “You swore an oath that you would never-“

“Return unless I had a good reason!” Gage was starting to get irritated. “I have a good reason Dolph. I wouldn’t be here otherwise.”

“What’s the reason?” I walked around Gage and made my way over to Dolph as I spoke. “I mean if you have one other than to get yourself killed.”

“I could smell my mate here a couple of days ago. I wanted to make sure it was here and it is but it seems to be fading. All I know is that she doesn’t smell human or wolf and her scent is so mouth-watering I could just live on her scent alone.” He had a slight frown on his face like he was angry for missing her.

I looked at Dolph and I could tell he was struggling with something. I looked into his head and sighed. He knew who she was and was struggling weather or not to tell him.

“Tell him Dolph. You wouldn’t want me to be kept from you would you?” I laughed when he pulled me into him and growled.

“I suppose. Gage I might know who she is.” We walked closer to him, seeing that he was no longer hostile. “But there is a problem… She’s a pixie and can be very hard to track down.”

“She’s a pixie?” His expression was surprised but slowly turned into a smile. “Is there any way to find her?”

“She just turns up most of the time,” He started to frown. “But I can try to get a hold of her, I’m not promising anything though.”

I made my way up to the front door of the house and spotted some of the pack members looking out one of the front windows.

I opened the front door and looked back to make sure that Dolph and Gage were following me. I walked straight to the kitchen and put the kettle on.

"Tea? Coffee?" I got three mugs from the cupboard and turned to see them sitting at the table having a stare out.

I walked over and snapped my fingers in front of them. I looked at Gage with my eyebrows raised in annoyance.

"Tea or coffee?" I was not going to have a fight break out because they were both huge and would probably do more damage to the house than when Chann attacked me.

"Oh... Coffee please." I turned to look at Dolph for his answer.

"Coffee. Thanks love." He had a cocky smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes and went back to making the hot drinks.

"She is going to be an amazing Alpha female." I heard Gage tell Dolph when my back was turned. “So how have you been since…?”

“I was okay, I mean what male wolf is ever great when they don’t have their mate? But now that I have Ace everything is great, especially now that we have pups on the way.” I could feel Dolph’s gaze on me as he spoke. “How were you after… High school?”

There was the word again, pups as in plural. I really needed to talk to Dolph about that. I decided to wait until later to confront him on the whole ‘pups’ thing.

I didn’t know he was that happy to have me. I guess I just thought that he was with me involuntarily, but I now realise that he did actually care. I smile as I finished making their coffee and placed the cups in front of them. I turned and went to make myself a cup of tea. Mmmm, tea.

“Well it was bad for me. I still ran with the people who got me kicked out of here, which turned out to be even worse when I ended up in jail, but once I got out I went straight. They haven’t looked me up and I don’t intend to even go near their territory.” His voice started out almost dejected then as he kept on talking his voice got stronger and stronger like what had happened in his life had made him stronger as a person. “Once I got cleared I decided that I wanted to find my mate and settle down. That’s what I’ve been doing for the past thirty years, and only now do I catch her scent.”

“Well she is a pixie and I think, from what I know anyway, that she masked her scent for at least sixteen years.” I sat down next to Dolph as he spoke to Gage. “She was assigned to protect Ace until she came here. So I’m sure she didn’t want any unwanted attention on her, and you would have been considered as unwanted attention, what with male wolves becoming over protective.”

As he said it his arm went around my waist and he pulled me into his side. I sighed and took a sip of my tea letting out a moan as the warm liquid slid down my throat.

“Now that is heaven in a cup.” I smiled but it left my face just as fast.

Some of Dolph’s words hit me and I frowned. I grabbed onto Dolph’s arm when a dizzy spell hit me.

“Ace? Are you alright?” I shook my head. “Why don’t I take you up to bed? You look tired.”

I nodded my head as Dolph lifted me into his arms and carried me up the stairs and tucked me under the duvet.

“Rest good Ace.” That was the last thing I heard before I lost consciousness.

*

Hope you enjoyed!!!!

Let me know what you guys think!!!!