Accalia - Chapter 9

Thank you to those who are suppotive and i hope everyone enjoys.

I am also working on another story and might be uploading it soon I just need to make sure it's ready.

Amz

AAA

Two weeks after my change everything was quiet. Apparently that was bad because everyone, mainly Dolph, was wondering what happened to the rogue that was around near my change.

I wasn’t too worried about it, why should I worry? It will just cause unnecessary stress which would probably lead me to accidently changing. I’ve already gone shopping twice for clothes because I keep ripping them when I change. It’s not my fault that changes sneak up on me.

Apparently I’m doing good because my ‘spontaneous’ changes are decreasing meaning that I get to go back to school soon, which I’m not happy about. Even though Megz assured me it’s good I still don’t like school, never have. I consider it a chore that is a waste of my time. Oh well I guess it’s got to be done.

But thankfully I don’t think anyone has set a date so that’s cool with me.

“Ace,” Dolph called me from his bathroom. “Come here please!”

I knew what he was going to say so I beat him to the chase. “I’m not getting in the shower with you Dolph! I just got out and I don’t need another shower!”

“But you’ll get all dirty then you can shower again!” I shook my head not answering him and continued to get dressed.

I decided to put on three quarter jeans, a white kami with a light grey cardigan over and a pair of white ballet flats. I added my favourite necklace. It was silver with a tear drop shaped pendent that had a blue-lilac gem which was surrounded by little diamonds.

As I walked toward the door I heard Dolph come out of the bathroom and give me puppy dog eyes. I have been fighting that look for two weeks. He’s been trying to get me in his bed but I wasn’t even going to think about it because I just kind of got to the point where it’s not on my mind 24/7, and I was going to keep it like that.

I still slept in the same bed as him I just didn’t have sex with him because to be honest…I was still scared, and I think Dolph got that because he didn’t say anything about it for the next two days after the ‘incident’ as I call it.

Megz was still avoiding Connell when she could. She made sure that every night I locked her door so he wouldn’t try to sneak in her room at night, but I knew it was to stop her unconscious mind leading her to his bed again, and I wasn’t blaming her. If she wasn’t ready she wasn’t ready. Although I do think that they are on better terms because Connell isn’t walking around the house looking depressed, as much, anymore.

Marrok’s mate ended up getting pregnant. She’s happy about that. I had a long conversation with her about when she first got pregnant. She had twins who are all at university. She had two boys Ray and Jay. They were studying to become teachers so they could teach at the school I was going to be attending. Macey was so glad that she was pregnant and kept going on about how she loved children and blah blah blah.

Apparently werewolves pregnancies are very dangerous because a female can go into labour any time after the five month mark, and the longer the ‘pups’ are in the better. This all just made me even more determined not to get pregnant yet.

I walked into the kitchen where Megz and my mother where baking something, it smelt chocolaty. Megz decided last week that she wanted to learn how to cook so my mother took it upon herself to teach her. I was lucky because I learned to cook by watching my mother every time she made dinner or got bored and decided to bake something when I was younger.