Accalia - Chapter 13

Hey!!! I know it's been a while but I have been totally busy with college and stuff but here's chapter 13. I just finished writing this and I'm tired

I am uploading this at 03:18 in the morning.

Let me know what you think.

Enjoy

XD

I wasn't ever expecting to see her. Not after the bomb she dropped and just disappeared.

She stood just in front of us, smirking.

"What are you doing here Jessamine?" I thought she would have gone for good after her 'duty' to my dad was done. "I thought you were never going to come back."

Her laugh rang through the air like wind chimes. Leaving goose bumps done my back. Her laugh had never been that powerful. She must have used some sort of glamour to hide it.

"I got another job." She shrugged. "I'm looking for a girl. Her name is Britt."

"I don't know a Britt." I wonder what she did.

"I know a Britt. What does she look like?" Dolph surprised me by saying.

I looked at him. "What? I am the soon to be alpha. I know everyone in my pack." It seemed like an adequate answer. So I let it go.

"She's blonde, hazel eyes, apparently a bitch. Any of this ringing any bells?"

I nodded. "She tried attacking me this morning. I sorted her out." I could feel the evil smile grace my lips. "She's a bitch alright."

I turned around a left Dolph to tell Jesse what he knew.

I climbed into the car and waited.

Was I really going to run away? What Kim said about the fact that I at least have someone there for me is good. Why was I born so stubborn?

The driver’s side door opened and Dolph climbed in and started it.

We had been driving for about ten minutes when he finally spoke.

"Ace. I know that you're not happy about this, but I am and I’m not going to leave you-"

"I know that!" I cut him off. "I know. It’s just going to take some time for me to accept it."

He nodded his head silently.

The rest of the ride was quiet. That was fine with me, I needed to think.

AAA

"I need you to be careful Ace." Dolph was on my case again. This was the third time today...and it was only seven in the morning. "I mean it. You're carrying my baby. I don't want you getting into situations where you could lose it. The first two weeks are when it is easy too. Kind of like the first three months for humans."

I nodded my head. "I will be careful Dolph. I may not be ready but I am not going to kill my baby."

I walked out of our room and downstairs to where Megz was waiting for us so we could leave for school.

"Do you think Blondie will be in today?" Dolph and I had informed everyone in the pack house about Jessamine, and the fact that she was looking for Britt, or Blondie as I call her.

No one could think of any reason why she would be wanted by the fairies unless Jessamine was hired by an outside source. The only reason everyone seemed to agree on was that Britt tended to sleep with married men. Maybe she slept with the wrong guy.

Apparently, according to wolf law if you engage in any form of sexual contact with someone else's mate, you either get jailed until your true mate comes to collect you or you are killed.

"Not sure." Megz had been very quiet this morning. "If she is she better not start on you, because I am in no mood to put up will her." She then turned and made her way to the car.

Weird child. I shook my head then screamed. "Dolph! Get your but down here are we are going to be late!"

I turned and walked toward the car. Another boring day of school starting. Fun.

AAA

It was lunch time and so far there haven't been any 'incidents'.

I was sitting with Megz at a lunch table when a guy sat down across from us.

I could smell that he was a human.

"Hi, I'm Liam." His smile was cute and his big blue eyes enhanced his natural baby face. He had short blonde hair that had natural highlights. "You're new right?" He looked at me. Did he want me to answer that?

"Have you seen me around before?" The sarcasm was dripping from the words that had just left my mouth.

He shook his head. "No...are you single?" His face turned curious like he was contemplating what his next strategy was going to be. Talk about being forward.

"No...and neither is Megan so you can go hit on someone else." I smiled sweetly then went back to my lunch, which consisted of a bottle of orange juice, chips smothered in mustard and ketchup and a pack of strawberry laces. All my cravings in one meal. Yum.

 "Oh. Who's your boyfriend?" He was starting to get on my nerves.

 "Not that it’s any of your business but Connell is Megz and Dolph is my boyfriend and the father to the child growing inside of me. Now leave us alone."

Megz was drinking her water when I said that but it didn’t make it down her throat. It ended up all over the table and all over Liam.

I burst out laughing. The shock was still on his face from when I told him I was pregnant but now he was wet as well as shocked. It was funny as hell.

“You are dating Dolph, who is a complete bad ass, and pregnant with his off spring?” His face had paled as he said that. He then turned to Megz. “And you are dating the bad ass that looks like a cuddly teddy bear… but is actually a grizzly bear in disguise waiting to take your head off?”

We nodded. Which surprised me. Megz was actually agreeing that she was Connell’s girlfriend. I need to catch up on what is going on with them.

“Ooookkkkaaayyy… I am so sorry for hitting on you. Please don’t have your boyfriends kill me. I’m too young to die.” His voice had gone a tad bit squeakier. He then slunk away from our table and back to where I presume he was sitting before.

I turned toward Megz, time to get all the gossip.

“So…how’s Connell? Have you guys spoken? Have you kissed? Tell me, tell me, tell me.” I was bouncing up and down on my seat like a hyper bunny and I didn’t care if I looked funny doing it.

“Um…we’ve talked.” Her face was as red as a tomato. “And we decided to take things slow, as I am still only fifteen.” She started to peel her orange so she wouldn’t have to look at me.

I knew that was a great achievement for her so I didn’t say any more on the subject.

“She’s not here you know. Looks like Jess found her.”

AAA

Don't forget too...

Vote...Comment...Fan

I'm thinking I need a new cover for Accalia, if you want to make one or even leave a suggestion for what it should be, that would be AWESOME!!!!