Accalia - Chapter 5

Dedicated to ^^ Because she made one AWESOME cover for my story!!! >>>>

I woke up to the sight of sunlight shining through the navy blue covered window. I sat up and looked around the room trying to remember where I was. Two seconds later it clicked, I am living with werewolves now. I don't know why but it just didn't bother me.

The bed started to move. I turned around and looked at who was in the bed with me. First I saw a really toned abs and a rock hard chest. I pulled my eyes up further to see that Dolph was lying there with a small smile on his face. "Morning Ace."

"Morning." I was still trying to work out how we ended up in bed together. "How did we end up in bed together?"

He chuckled. "Last night you came in here and climbed into bed with me. Nothing happened I swear. I think the fact that we are mates has something to do with it. I felt like I needed to be near you. I reckon I might have eventually come to you if you didn't come to me first." He shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing. Which it was.

Nodding my head, I lay back down and his arms came around my waist. "Hey, I didn't ask, How old are you?" I turned to see his expression as he answered.

"Seventeen about to turn eighteen in two weeks." He shrugged. "Does age even matter?"

I shook my head. "Two years isn't that bad to me, but if you were like over twenty then I might be a bit sceptical but you’re not so it's fine." I shrugged and relaxed into his arms. Missing the look of guilt on his face.

"Good." His arms seemed to tighten around me.

We must have stayed like that for a while, just staring at the ceiling with his arms around my waist. All of a sudden there was a sharp but faint pain through my stomach. Dolph must have felt my small wince because he asked. "What's wrong? Why did you wince?" He had turned me to face him as he looked me over. I could see the concern and worry on his face.

"Nothing, just a small pain. No need to worry." I said just as another twinge of pain went through my stomach again only this time I kept myself from wincing.

"Are you sure?" He stared at me like he was trying to find a lie in my expression, but he didn't know that I could lie like a professional; I reckon I could lie to a lie detector. "Man, I wish we were mated that way I could tell when you’re in pain and when you lie." He seemed to be talking to himself and I refrained myself from telling him that was one of the first signs of insanity.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I started to get out of bed. "Come on. I'm hungry." I made my way over to the door. "You coming?" I left before he could answer. I knew he would follow.

AAA

After having a shower and getting dressed I made my way down stairs and was dragged into what looked like a library by Megz.

She pushed me in and shut the door behind her quietly like she didn't want anyone to hear that we were in there or something, but knowing that everyone in the house was a werewolf I didn't see the point but I wasn't about to insult my best friend so I kept my mouth shut. Wow since when did I learn to keep quiet?

"I woke up in his bed this morning." Megz was staring at the floor, which is so not like her. "Why was I in his bed this morning? He promised me he didn't carry me there, and for some odd reason I believe him. I totally freaked. I was in my pj’s; you know the emerald green silk shorts and white kami. How did I end up in his bed?" She had looked up half way through her speech with fear all over her face.

"I don't know how you ended up in his bed. I somehow ended up in Dolph's bed so..." I shrugged. "Nothing happened by the way." I assured her. "Did anything happen with you?"