Virginity Game 2

Well here's the second book! Hope it lives up to the first one!

Update time!

VirginityGame 2

"Okay babe. I'm sorry. I thought i grabbed my shirt before I left" I explained to my girlfriend Jade. She was yelling at me because she got grounded for me leaving my shirt in her room.

"Yeah well, you didn't. Now my parents think I'm a whore" she complained, I rolled my eyes. I'm not going to lie about it, she can be an annoying preppy bitch. Sometimes I don't even want to be with her but I do like her not only because we have sex all the time but just her.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll make it up to you.. Anyway I can" I added with seduction, she giggled

"Your already forgiven" I chuckled

"I'll see you in school" I hung up the phone and walked into school. A couple girls turned to look at me, I smirked at them and they quickly looked away. It's the first day of my sophomore year.

"Jace!" An annoying bitchy voice snapped from behind me, I turned around already knowing just who that voice belonged to. The one single person in this school I hated with all my soul.

Mari.

"What?" I asked with annoyance. Mari is Jade's bestFriend, that means! I'm around Mari all the fucking time! Problem is I HATE HER GUTS! All she does is bitch at me about stuff that's none of her business, I don't only hate her because she a bitch though. I also hate her because she tries to convince Jade to break up with me all the time.

"Why do you always smile at other girls?! I can't wait for Jade to dump you're ass and trade you in for a football player," she annoyingly said.

"I can't wait for you to crash your car without wearing a seat belt!" her head snapped to look at me.

"Your such an ass. You know the only reason Jade's with you is because she's in that 'bad boy' stage in her life. You won't last long!" Bitch Please. Jade and I have been together for about 2 months, and were still okay. Even with Mari's ass always trying to break us up. Arms wrapped around my waist from behind, hugging me. I smile and turned around to face my girlfriend.

"Baby" I kissed her quickly, then put my arm around her. Jade is about 5'5 blondish brown hair blue eyes. She's, the captain of the cheer squad.

"Your boyfriend was smiling at other girls," Mari stated just wanting to start a fight between Jade and I. Which of course she succeeded in doing.

"Are you serious Jace!?" Jade yelled pushing me away from her.

"Your friend likes to see us fucking fight! She makes up shit so we fight! Are you that stupid you can't see that?!" I yelled at her, everyone turned to look at us.

"Maybe I am that stupid, I'm with you aren't I?" She snapped walking away with Mari who looked back to give me a grin of pure evil.

Mari is just a little taller then jade, she has curly blonde hair and she is made of nothing but 100% bitch.

I walked to class when a guy came up beside me. It was some kid I've never seen before. He was tan, had dark hair weird blue eyes and was just a little taller then me.

"What?" I asked in the most non-friendly voice I could manage at the moment.

"Your Jace Allen right?" He asked, I nodded

"Yep. That would be me. Who are you?" If this guy was older then me he wasn't much older.

"I'm Ben and you have been voted in as My replacement player in the Virginity Game" he stated like it was normal. I stopped walking and stared at him.