15. Hope

When Lauren's friend Lucy comes on tour with them, at first, Camila has to admit she's a little jealous, because Lauren is generally absent from their movie nights to hang out with her friend. But she gets used to it, and she knows she'd be more focused on one of her friends if they came to visit.

They're in the middle of one of their movie nights on the Harmonize America Tour, and Camila is hiding her face in Dinah's neck, because the girls decided on a horror movie, and Camila still isn't a fan of them.

When it gets to a particularly loud jump scare, Camila shoots off the couch and shakes her head. "Nope, I can't do this. I'm going to bed or something."

Dinah laughs. "Alright. Night, Mila."

Camila settles down in her bunk, but she can still hear the screams from the characters in the movie and the other girls watching it, so she thinks screw it and heads out of her bunk and into the back lounge.

What she doesn't expect to see is Lauren with her hand up Lucy's shirt and her lips attached to her neck.

"Lo," Lucy starts pushing her away, and Camila can barely get a word out, because this has to be some sort of dream. "Lauren."

Lauren pulls away from her friend and follows her gaze, her eyes landing on Camila in a look of pure horror. "Camz-"

"Okay, sorry to interrupt, it's my bedtime now," Camila loudly announces, turning on her heel and sprinting towards the door. "Goodnight!"

As Camila climbs back into her bunk and buries her face in her pillow, she can't help but hope that maybe Lauren does like girls after all.

un]