25. Claim

She knows she has no claim on Lauren. She knows crying over her and Lucy is irrational and stupid, because it's not like Lauren's her girlfriend.

But that's going to change.

Tour finishes, and they're back in Miami for Christmas, and Camila knows that Christmas is the perfect time for her to do it.

She begs her mom to drive her to a florist, and purchases a bouquet of peach coloured roses – according to the florist they mean proposal and sincerity, and she really needs Lauren to know she's being sincere – and then she makes her way to Lauren's house.

She knocks on the door and greets Taylor, who opens it, and asks if Lauren's home. She waits, butterflies swarming in her stomach as Taylor goes to get Lauren for her, and when the green eyed goddess comes to the door, Camila produces the roses from behind her back.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui," Camila sucks in a deep breath, "will you go on a proper date with me?"

"I- Camz, I don't-" Lauren shakes her head, "I don't like girls, Camila. I- I'm sorry if you thought... god, Camz, I'm so sorry."

Her world comes crashing down at Lauren's words, and she turns tail and runs.

She doesn't realise that she'd dropped the roses until she gets home.

-

Update schedules who?

(I'll update this whenever I have the chance. And idk if Camren will be endgame yet.)