Epilogue

"Breakfast's ready, everyone!" November shouted from the kitchen "Come on Scorpius Malfoy, we don't you to miss the train on your first year."

"Alright alright, Mum." He shouted back from his room upstairs.

Draco ran down the stairs, adjusting his tie as he walked past the mirror in the hallway and walked into the kitchen where November was putting out newly-made pancakes on two dishes and syrup on the table. She whipped out her wand and cleaned all the dirty pans away, then conjured a glass of milk for Scorpius and a cup of coffee for Draco. He spun her around and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Good morning, love." He smiled.

"Good morning to you too, Mr.Malfoy." She chuckled "Sit down and eat, we don't want you to be late for work either."

"Alright." He sat down and opened the Daily Prophet as he took a sip from his cup of coffee.

"Mum, have you seen my wand?" Scorpius ran down the stairs and poke his head into the kitchen.

"Now honey, where did you put it?" She asked.

"I have no idea." He panicked "How can I go to Hogwarts without my wand? I'm so stupid."

"Now now, Scorpius, don't worry." Draco said, whipping out his wand from his pocket "Accio wand."

A wand flew out of the drawer on the far left of the kitchen counter and landed in Draco's hand. He gave it to his overly nervous son and returned to his breakfast and morning news. November continued to clean her kitchen as her husband and son dug into their food. Her pancakes had always been their favorite, like father, like son. Even Teddy and James liked it when she went over to Harry's with her pancakes. 

"Alright, guys, the train leaves at 11. You too better finish off, it's 9:30 already." November urged them.

"Yes, Mum." They both said, then laughed.

As the two men of her life prepared themselves, November loaded the trunk of Draco's car. He had put a charm on it, just like Mr.Weasley before, so that they could put more things inside than it looked like it could carry. As soon as all Scorpius's trunks were loaded, the father and son came out of the house and locked the door. 

It was 10:30 when they got to King's Cross Station, early enough for Scorpius to load all his luggage and have a little chat with his parents before he had to leave for his first year at Hogwarts. November could tell how nervous he was, he wanted to be in Slytherin to please his father, but he also wanted to make friends. Typical, she thought.

"Scorpius." She knelt down to his level as they stood next to the train "I'm proud of you, you know that?"

"Even if I'm not Slytherin?" He asked.

"Even if you're a Squib." She pinched his cheek "We love you."

"I love you too, Mum, Dad." He smiled, looking a bit better than he was leaving the house.

"Son, always try to do your best, alright?" Draco clasped his shoulder "Enjoy Hogwarts."

"I thought you two never really enjoyed school." Scorpius said.

"We never did." November said "But we had each other to make fun of."

At 11, Scorpius boarded the Hogwarts Express alone, he sat in his compartment and waved at his parents as the train started to move. November turned around to see Hermione, Harry, Ginny and Ron walking towards them. Draco gave them curt nod, then turned to her.

"I'll wait in the car." And kissed her on her temple.

Hermione and Ginny hugged her, they all giggling like teenage girls again. Harry and Ron stood there, watching happily. They were all still friends, but Harry had grown apart from November ever since she got married to Draco. She knew they were never friends, but at least she was his friend.

"How's everything?" Hermione asked.

"Typical things, I guess." November said "It's also Albus's first year, right?"

"Yeah, and Rose too." Ginny said "They grow up so fast."

"Now we start to sound like our parents." Ron chimed in.

"Shut it, Ronald." They all laughed.

They watched the train as it slowly exitted their sight, the sound of its whistle still echoed in their ears. They remembered the first time they were on that train too, it was how they were here in the end, as friends.

"You think they're going to be okay?" Hermione asked.

"They'll be fine. They're our kids." Ron said.

"Yeah." November sighed "They'll be just fine."

-----

So I have a question for you guys. Do you want a side story after this? I was thinking of writing either Draco x November, Blaise x Juliette or Tom Riddle x Leah (Nov's mother). What do you think?