Chapter 1Thot.

~Intro~

Deja- 16, 10th grade, she lives with her grandma, Ida (lol). Her best-friend's name is Rylee. Confused, hurt, alone. Will she ever find love?

Cardell- 36,Retired Army, wife Paris. Daughter/love of his life is Rylee of course . Having an affair, but with who?

Rylee-15, 10th grade also, so much anger built up inside. Will she finally snap?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1

Deja Pov

"For homework, you will need to read the story Of Wolves and Men page 276 in your literature book and do Unit 5 review in English page 281, now you are dismissed." Mrs.Lockhart said dismissing us as the bell rang. I'm so glad that was our last period, cause school is annoying, now I have to go to the gym for practice. I don't understand why coach scheduled practice on a Friday.

"Shit man, these people trippin' hard as fuck, homework and practice on Friday, don't they know I'm too busy for this shit." I said to my friend Rylee as we walked out of room 201.

"Girl, you ainn lyin'." She said, as we approached the gym, making our way to the locker room to change.

Cardell Pov

I was sitting at my computer typing up another poem, one of my favorite things is poetry. One of my most recent poems is about cheating, something I know about very well,

"All this talking, gets us nowhere
Why do I get worked up? I don't care.
I lied, I cheated, I broke your heart,
and everyone tried to warn you from the start
Guess it's your own fault for trusting me."

as I finished the last word, I got up from the computer, and got my stuff so that I could go home. I work at the library, because around the time I start typing my wife comes home. I sit around and do like 5 poems, read some books, and after that I head home cause she is usually gone off to her second job by then.

Deja Pov

"Partner Pass old player with a new player!" Coach Carter said as she blew her whistle. Of course me and and Rylee waited until all the old players had somebody new and we passed with eachother. "If you get out of control and start swinging at the ball take a lap around the gym." She hollered.

"31,32.." I counted as we just kept bumping the ball back and forth, honestly I was getting very tired and frustrated, I was tired of practing, I just wanted to go and bitch slap that woman for scheduling practice for today.

"Alright y'all two can stop and sit until everybody else finish, good job." Coach said walking past us.

" Thank God!" Rylee exclaimed.

"Gurl how do you do it?" I asked her.

"Do what?"

"Volleyball and basketball practice back to back like that."

"It ain't easy, but hey I'm in shape."

"True."

"Bring it in girls!" Coach said blowing her whistle.

"Who gone start it off?" Marcia, the only senior on the team, asked. Everybody just stood there and looked around like they was fucking stupid.

"I will," Rylee spoke up," Our father.." She began.

"Which art in heaven,Hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in Earth, as it in Heaven. Give us this day our Daily Bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those that trespass against us. And lead us not into Temptation. But deliver us from Evil. For thine is the Kingdom. The power, and the glory. For ever. Amen." Everybody joined in and finished.