Chapter 21

******************************

Rylee Pov

"Aye Ry, have you seen this video though?" Abri came in the kitchen where I was, with her eyes wide as hell.

"What video?"

"Look for yourself." She started the video over and handed me the phone.

"Who is this, ha this man drunk as hell." I said killing myself laughing until I realized who it was. "What the fuck." I was about to throw the phone but Abri caught me.

"Sorry, I guess." She shrugged.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted that dumb bitch." I sat there looking around furious.

"Should I leave?"

"Yes please do." I hit the counter as hard as I could.

"Alright, come on Jai." She called through the house. After they left, I tried to call my dad several times but he just wouldn't answer the phone.

"Stupid ass bitch wanna fuck my daddy, I got somethin' for ha ass." I mumbled to myself putting on some shoes, getting ready to head over to Deja's house.

---

"Is Deja here?" I looked past Ms.Tara after she opened the door for me.

"Uh, no she hasn't been home for a minure, come on in."

"Do you mind if I wait here for her?"

"No not at all, do you want anything to eat or drink?" She offered.

"Hel-No thank you." I smiled and sat back on the couch biting my lip trying to control my anger.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Ms.Tara came and sat beside me.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Didn't I just fuc-Uhh yes I'm alright." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I know something is bothering you, but I guess I'll leave you alone, you know where everything is if you want something." She said getting off of the couch.

"Mhm." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the remote to turn on the tv.

"Deja should be here soon."

Roderick Pov

While I was walking trying to calm down I went into what I thought was a vacant building.

"Aye bruh what the fuck you doing here?" Some guys in a circle with a girl in the middle looked up at me.

"N-nothing, man I didn't come to cause no trouble." I threw my hands up and started to back up out of the house.

"Come on over here." One of them motioned for me to come over. I did as I was told, cause I didn't want to have any problems.

"Yes sir?" I said as I walked over to them.

"Man, you don't even have to call me sir, call me Trey." He said,"And this bitch on the floor call her anything you want." I looked at the helpless girl on the floor.

"Ok, Wassup?" I asked the girl on the floor. She just sat there and didn't say a word.

"You can speak bitch." One of the dudes kicked her.

"Nothing." She mumbled looking at the floor.

"Oh, what's your name?"

"T-Taye."She mumbled once again.

"Oh my name is Roderick." I introduced myself.

"Wassup, I'm Travis." One of them said.

"Tyler." Another one of them spoke.

"Trevor." The last one finally said.

"5T." All of them except Taye said.

"Ah," I nodded my head," Are all of y'all related?"

"Yea, we brothers, and this bitch right here supposed to be our sister, but we can't trust her dumb ass."

"Man, you can't be doing family like that."

"Ha, whatever, get up bitch." Travis ordered her.

"She ain't our blood sister anyway." Tyler sat down on a torn up blue couch.

"Oh, well I have to go." I was about to leave.

"Wait."

"Wassup?"

"We want you to meet our real sister,Tasha." Trey said.

"Ah man I can't right now I gotta go, tell you what, I'll come back by tomorrow if I have time."

"Alright." Trey said right before I left.

Cardell Pov

Deja and I were sitting in a vacant parking lot in my car talking, I was trying to get to the bottom of all of this. Really I wouldn't care if I went to jail, cause this isn't my child she can put up as many videos as she wants to.

"Cardell, trust me, this child is yours." She shook her head looking out the window.

"Like I said before it's not mine, there is nothing you can do to make me claim that child, put more videos up I could care less."

"Why are you all of sudden acting like this towards me?" She turned to me with tears in her eyes.

"Acting like what?"

"Do I really have to answer that question, you should already know."

"I'm not acting like nothing, all I'm saying is, is that it isn't my child."

"Just take me home I don't care anymore." She turned her head and I heard her crying.

"Don't cry, it's your fault."

"Why you blaming me for stuff? Huh?!" She pushed my head," You know good and damn well what the fuck you did and you swear you ain't did shit!" She fussed in my ear.

"I didn't do shit and don't put your hands on me no more." I said trying to stay calm.

"Or what, you gone kill your child, go ahead do it." She pushed me, and I didn't mean to but I reached over and slapped the shit out of her.

"Damn my bad." I tried to pull over, but she took off her seatbelt, then she jumped on me.

"Don't. Ever. Put. Your. Hands on. Me. Again!" She hollered between punches, making it hard for me to watch the road. I was swerving back and forth trying to get her off of me, then all of sudden I felt my body jerk forward.

***************