Chapter 15

There will be more Pov's in this part. :)

*******************************************

Cardell Pov

After what seemed like years and months, I finally found the right place for me. I was thinking of moving into an apartment, but I thought about it, Rylee's going to be staying there so I should have more space for her and her friends. Since I had enough money saved up I bought a house with 4 bedrooms and and 3 bathrooms, and some extra rooms for her to do whatever she wants with them. Of course after making sure that Rylee had enough space I looked to make sure that I would have some room to myself to enjoy my day also. I can't wait to get settled into my new house only because I won't have to pick out any furniture for anything except my two rooms. Speaking of Rylee she came right back to the hotel to bother me,

"Daddy, can you please tell me where we are going to be staying." Rylee pleaded.

"Nope, I'm going to take you out tomorrow so that you can pick out some furniture for the house and tell me how you want your room to look and everything, so we can get it ready." I explained to her.

"Ooh, daddy you really gonna let me decorate the house?"

"Yup, but the living room and any other rooms we will have adult visitors in should look civilized."

"Oh well if you want it all normal and boring looking then you do it, and I got the rest of the stuff." She said turning to the hotel computer. "What's the password again?"

"No, it's time for you to go, I have some things to do today, you can come back later on."

"But daddy where could I possibly go?"

"Your mother isn't at home, so go there until I get back I guess, unless you want to stay here where you can't have any guests." I tried to get her to leave.

"I won't have any guests if I go back to that house."

"And why not?" I looked at her, as she turned around in the computer chair pouting.

"Well cause daddy, I have been so wrapped up in all the mess that's going on at home, I forgot I even had friends."

"Well, I'm sure they will understand, I know Deja will, just call her."

"Sure whatever daddy."

"Have fun." She came over to me and gave me a hug before heading for the door.

Deja Pov

I waited outside for hours thinking of how I was going to get home. Jaime and Abri had already left but I refused to ride with them. I would have called Tara when I first got out here but then I didn't want Roderick all in my business. Sitting out here wasn't helping anything so I had no other choice but to call her, and I knew I was gonna catch hell when I saw Roderick.

"Girl, why didn't you just call me earlier?" Tara asked me as I was entering the car.

"I didn't want to, cause I didn't want Roderick dippin' all in my business and getting all mad." I crossed my arms over my chest and looked out the window.

"It's not about what Roderick is going to do, you have to think about this, I'm in charge of that house and you should tell me things, you're living with me now and you are my responsibility what if something would have happened to you."

"Yea, but-"

"But what, go ahead and say something about Roderick if you want to."

"Ugh, nevermind, I'm sorry." I sighed and shook my head leaning back on the seat. The rest of the way to the house was silent, no music or anything just complete silence. When we pulled up to the house my face lit up cause I was ready to get out of the car with that woman. As soon as I stepped into the house I dreaded calling Tara to come get me cause Roderick was sitting right there on the couch watching t.v.