Chapter 19

******************************

(That night)

Rylee's dad has not made it home, the only thing he had told her was that he would be back by Saturday, which today was Wednesday, cause he had to handle some business. He allowed her to have company and she took advantage of one or two people and invite the whole clique.

Deja Pov

Being in the room with Jaime, Roderick, and Rylee was so awkward cause I had been romantically involved with all of them, but it was especially awkward with Rod and Ry. Abri seemed to be my one and only true friend out of all of them.

"Hey um Deja, can I talk to you in the next room?" Jaime finally said something after what seemed like hours of him staring at me.

"About?"

"Girl stop playing you know what I want to talk about." He smacked his lips.

"Ain't nothing to say about that." I crossed my arms over my chest and started ignoring him.

"Ok you guys know what-"

"What?" We all said cutting Abri off in the middle of her sentence.

"Well then." She looked around at all of us," I was thinking that maybe we should have a secret-telling time, I'll go first now Jaime I hate you on the low." She giggled, "Next person." She added.

"I'll go." Rylee slightly raised her hand, "My ma-Paris, excuse me, is dating a married man." She looked angry.

"Well you giving out family secrets I see, I should add that I can't stand Deja, I never wanted her she ain't nothing but a hoe." Jaime threw a pillow on the floor.

"Well since you feel that way, I just want you to know that I never liked you either, I was just using your fake ass."

"Man stop all this shit, Deja instead of being here you need to be trying to find out who the father of your baby is." Roderick stomped his foot on the floor.

"Baby?!" Jaime said surprised.

"Nigga you late, maybe if you communicate with us a little more then you would know stuff." Abri said.

"Yea whatever." Roderick got up and went outside of the room and I followed right beind him.

"You know you should stop acting like that, cause like I said before there is a possibility that this your child." I pushed him lightly.

"Well, we will see when it gets here, but until then it ain't mine." He shook his head and went into another room and again I followed.

"What happened to how much you loved me, and you can't stand to see me with another nigga, did you just forget about that, does it not matter anymore?" I looked him straight in the eyes.

"Yes it matters, I still love you, but the baby ain't mine is all I'm saying."

"You must not know what love is." I shook my head and walked back into the room with the others.

"Come on now, seriously tell us who could be the father of your baby." Abri said.

"I can't tell you that."

"Well technically it is still secret telling time so give up the secret."

"I'm dead serious you really don't want to know."

"Why are you hiding it, is it somebody ugly?"

"Dammit I said you don't want to fucking know." My adrenaline started to rush.

"Just tell them you don't know who is it cause you can't keep track of how many nigga you've fucked cause you can't turn down dick if you tried." Jaime smirked.

"You can't turn down dick either gay ass nigga." I rolled my eyes.

"You is gonna get up off of my brother." Abri jumped in.

"Oh so now you defending him, tragic."

"Haha, nahh I just wanted to see what you was going to say, y'all can continue."

"I ain't got nothing else to say to him."

"I have a secret to tell, we promised each other not to tell." Rylee rocked back and forth on her bed, while playing with her covers. We all directed her attention to her wondering what she was talking about.

"Um, at The Pit, Deja and I did you know what." She looked down like she was embarrassed.

"Yea, it's true so what."

"That's not all."

"Nothing else happened." I gave her some kind of funny look.

"I know, but something happened to me."

"Um, I guess this is my cue to leave." Jaime got up and left the room.

"Girl please don't tell me you, eww just ew." Abri said in disgust.

"Yes, I loved it and I've decided that I want to be a lesbian, dick ain't for me." She smiled confident in what she had just said.

"We ain't here to judge, you just do you." I grabbed my phone off of the charger in the wall, " I will be back y'all I'm going to the bathroom." I said, heading to the upstairs bathroom.

Once I got in the bathroom I turned on some shower water, and I called Cardell.

"What do you want now?" He answered the phone.

"The baby." I said.

"It ain't mine, and I ain't saying it no more."

"Big chance that it is."

"Even bigger chance that it ain't, do you want anything else cause you really making me fucking mad with this shit."

"I'm about to give you one more chance."

"Give me one more I'm waiting."

"Cardell I'm pregnant, and this might be. Your. Baby!" I said sternly.

"It ain't mine dammit!"

"Exposed."

"What?"

"Exposed. Goodbye." I hung up.

He don't want to accept the fact that this baby might be his let's see what his ass is saying when he gets exposed!

*****************

I have a cold, on medicine, get sleepy, short parts :/ sorry.