Chapter 9

**********************************************

Deja Pov

Well school is over, and they told us we didn't have to come back until next week for something that the teachers have to do, but anyway everybody is going out together tonight so I guess that's when me and Jaime are going to tell them that we are going out.

"Hey Pooh come here." Rod called from his room.

"Yea wassup?" I went into the room.

"What should I wear?" He asked, and I walked over to his closet to pick out something.

When I found it I laid it across his bed, I had picked out some grey Levis and a black V-neck, cause we ain't going no where special.

"You really want me to wear this?" He looked at the stuff.

"What's wrong with it, why you gotta dress up to somewhere with some friends to sit around and talk?"

"Whatever, now get some shoes to go with it."

I went to his closet again and picked up the first pair of shoes that I saw, Air Jordan 9 White and Black-Neutral Grey, they weren't supposed to come out until April wonder how he got them.

"Anything else you need before I get ready?"

"No you can go."

"Thank you." I said as I walked out of the room and down the hallway into mine to pick out my outfit and take a shower before Rod got in.

...

"Finally, girl what be taking you so long to take a shower, you get in there and play with yourself."

"Eww no, boy get your dumb ass in there and take your damn shower."

"Hey watch your mouth." Ms. Tara, well my mama, said walking past the bathroom door.

"My bad." I said as I went into my room to get dressed. I wasn't going to get all dressed up and stuff so I put on a beige and black striped shirt, with some shorts that Ms.Tara wouldn't mind me wearing, with some black combat boots, I grabbed some black hoop earrings and slid them into my ears, grabbed some carmex, and went into Rod's room.

When I got into his room he was about to put on his boxers,"Damnnn." I said to myself biting my lip, and turned around to walk out the room.

"Girl you know you wanna stay and see my sexy ass get dressed." He said and I just knew he had to be smiling.

"Whatever." I turned around and leaned on the wall, looking at everything in the room, making sure I didn't look at him.

"AlrightI got my clothes on you can look."

"Good." I went to sit on the bed.

"Your shorts are too short, go change."

"Who the fuck you think you is?"

"Your soon to be baby daddy Pooh, now don't even act like that."

"Aha, you real funny, but I'm gonna keep on what I have on." I laid back on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Imma be ready to go in a minute, mama finally gonna start back letting me use the car."

"Cool."

"Yea, now if you ain't changed shorts by the time I get ready then you ain't going no where with me."

"Chill Shot."

"Nahh, go change forreal girl, you know how them niggas at The Pit get when they see girls dressed like that."