Chapter 6

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cardell Pov

"Pull your damn shirt up." I ordered her.

"No." She said testing me.

"Pull it up yourself, or I'm gonna pull it up for you."

"Looks like you gone have to pull up for me, Oh wait, you ain't got the balls to do it." She said and tried to walk around me.

"Shut the fuck up." I pushed her on the bed and pulled her shirt up.

"What the fuck dude."

"Ohh so now we getting tramp stamps."

"What the fuck?"

"Shut yo stupid ass up."

"Daddy."

"Don't daddy me." I said upset as hell.

"What is wrong it?"

"The fuck you mean what's wrong with it, it says Dick Me Down." I raised my voice.

"Soooo."

"The fuck you mean so." I raised my voice," Who signed the papers and paid for this shit?"

"Raikale signed the papers, and I paid for it myself."

"With what money?"

"The money mama gave me."

"I should disown you right now," I knocked a picture off of the wall,"You getting that shit removed TODAY." I yelled kicking over something before I walked out.

Deja Pov

"Calm the fuck down." I heard as I hit the wall. As I recollected my vision, I saw that Rod had me pinned against the wall.

"Get off of me." I spat.

"Calm down then dang."

"Whatever." I looked down and saw blood thinking that he had done something to me, but then I saw Ms.Yvonne curled up on the floor.

"I think it's time for all of you to go." Dr.Wells escorted us out the room.

"Fuck that bitch." I smirked, running my fingers through my hair.

"Didn't I say calm down."

"I'm calm Shot damn."

"Alright, not let's hurry up and get outta here." He grabbed my hand, and lead me to the car.

We were on our way to my house, so that I could pick up a few things, and when I got inside the house phone started ringing.

📱📱

"Hello." I answered not even bothering to check the caller i.d.

"Hello, may I speak to Ka'Deja Neal?"

"This is her, may I ask who is speaking?"

"Ah yes, this is Nurse Kim, hold on just one moment while I put Dr.Wells on." I just sat there waiting hoping that they were about to tell me my grandma was gonna make it.

"Hello,Deja."

"Hey Dr.Wells."

"I got some news for you Deja."

"Good or bad?"

"I'm afraid that is bad."

"Well go ahead and tell me."

"Well when you were here earlier, we pulled the plug her heartbeat was fine at the moment, but when all the commotion started we detected that it sped up."