Chapter 5

Cardell Pov

"Get up." I kicked Rylee's door for her to get up and get ready for school and I went downstairs to get my coffee.

"Babe I have to go to work today, I'm just going to be at that daycare until 5 and I will be back." Paris said dressed and ready to go looking like a very sophisticated woman instead of some slut.

"Alright." I said, still halfway sleep, walking over to the coffee maker.

"You coffee is already on the table and the T.V remote is right beside it no need to go to the living room to get it, and babe it's Sunday." She kissed me and walked out the door.

"Thank you." That was all I said before plopping down into the kitchen chair.

Deja Pov

I stayed at Ms.Tara's house again last night, cause I didn't want to be at home alone.

"Shot, you up?" I said, discovering that my voice was gone.

"Yea, you good?"

"Yea." I rolled over to face him.

"You sure?"

"Yes." I said covering my nose and my mouth with my hand.

"Alright, now get up and get ready to go." He rolled out of the bed.

"Where we going?" I asked propping myself up on my elbows.

"I don't know, just get up and get dressed." He threw my bag of clothes on the bed.

"Ugh."

Rylee Pov

Tf he get me up this early for talking about some get ready for school and I ain't even got school today.

Cardell Pov

I really thought it was Monday, I need to get Rylee out of the house and get Deja over here, cause Paris's love just doesn't compare to Deja's.

"Why?" I turned around to see Rylee standing by the staircase.

"Why what?"

"Why the hell you get me up so early?"

"I don't know maybe cause we gotta go to church in a few hours."

"It's fifth Sunday."

"Oh yea." I rolled my eyes.

"Where you head at home boyy." She turned aroud and went back upstairs. The only reason I just let her talk to me like that is cause I know she still half sleep.

Deja Pov

"Just one last time." Ms.Tara said trying to convince me to go see my grandma in the hospital again.

"Ohh alright, dang."

"Good, now let's go." She pulled me out the door and Roderick slowly followed behind.

...

"Nice to see you again, Deja isn't it?" He reached out to shake my hand.

"Yes sír."

"Ok, and nice to see you guys too." He looked behind me at Ms.Tara and Roderick.

"Mhmm." Ms.Tara smiled and lightly pushed Rod to the other side of the room.

"Hey Grandma how you doing today?" I walked over to her bed and looked into her eyes.

"Good baby girl." She used the little strength she had to squeeze me hand, "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed her forehead and went to sit down.

"Damnit, these damn do-Hey Deja." Ms.Yvonne came into the room.